1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Disaster!! Affibank!!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by discuss4u, Jan 15, 2012.

I was promoting affibank products via plimus for a year or so. And I made decent amounts of money with them.

I just found that all the affibank prodcuts disappeared. And some of the affibank product sites no longer work again.

Does anyone know any alternatives to affibank products such as wii, and ipad p2p products?

discuss4u, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  2. AffiBank

AffiBank Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello discuss4u, I have just found out your post.

AffiBank stopped offering P2P products to promote a few years back. The payment platform that was being used to also track affiliate sales stopped business all of the sudden and AffiBank had to stop as well. It all happened without previous notice. AffiBank stayed out of the scene since then.
    AffiBank.com has its own tracking platform now and includes a marketplace with websites to promote. You can visit it on the usual domain, www.affibank.com.
    Payments are made on a monthy basis to the affiliate's PayPal accounts.

Please contact me throght the site if you need further info, ok?

Have a great day everyone!

AffiBank, Mar 9, 2017 IP
  3. AffiBank

AffiBank Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello again... it has been a while!

On AffiBank, we have been pretty busy. I am touching base here.

After that sudden crash a few years ago, where the payment platform and affiliate tracking service we were using just vanished leaving us and our affiliate base in the dark, we have learned from our mistakes.
    Back then, we managed to contact affiliates that were owed money and did pay their commissions directly.
    However, if you are one of our affiliates and are still owed something, please get back to me on AffiBank ASAP.
    The last thing we want is to owe money to our affiliates, no matter what the cause is.
    And yes, even if a few years have passed since that storm, please get in touch.

Other than that, AffiBank has remained independent since its comeback and has introduced features that our affiliates love, such as minimum payments of just $25.00, payments done every 15 days and the lowest threshold in the market, just 15 days.
    Just a to remind you, the threshold time is usually much more than that.
    Affiliate networks keep affiliate's payable commission during that time just in case a refund happens. Threshold is usually 30 to 60 days.

The reason behind our super-low threshold time is our refund rate, which is virtually zero.
    If a customer asks for a refund after a commission has been paid, AffiBank would cover the expense.

Our marketplace is growing slowly but steady, so please visit AffiBank if you have the chance.

Let me take this opportunity to wish a Nappy New 2019 to everyone reading!

Sascha

AffiBank, Dec 28, 2018 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I doubt he/she will see this. Last login was back in 2015.

qwikad.com, Dec 28, 2018 IP
  5. AffiBank

AffiBank Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi!
    Yes I guess so, there is not much activity in this particular conversation thread at all, but if you google "affibank" somehow this shows up under the title "Disaster! Affibank!!" - Not-so-good - for AffiBank. Have you tried? I just found out yesterday.

So, yes, unfortunately we had that "disaster" quite a long time ago.
    Should any of our old affiliates find AffiBank in this thread, they have to know that it is still alive and well, and if anything is owed to them they should contact us.

Thanking you,

Sascha

AffiBank, Dec 28, 2018 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    One negative review is not going to do any harm. At least it shouldn't. Just recently I wanted to apply for a new payment platform, but when I searched about them online there were dozens (probably hundreds) of terrible reviews. That made me think. But you shouldn't lose your sleep over a couple bad reviews.

qwikad.com, Dec 29, 2018 IP
  7. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you the affibank manager?
    If so, how much are you guys making?

planck, Dec 29, 2018 IP
  8. AffiBank

AffiBank Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi again,

Yes I know, and I don't see it exactly as a negative review. It has been a good opportunity for me to clarify things.
    In regards to your search for a payment platform... what are you looking for exactly? Maybe I can help you out...
    AffiBank is not a payment platform, so no worries, not tryint to make you join or anything lol. But I have been doing online business for many years and maybe I can help you choose a good one!

Sascha

AffiBank, Dec 30, 2018 IP
  9. AffiBank

AffiBank Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, I am the manager of AffiBank. What we make cannot be disclosed here, of course... Affiliates make 75%. AffiBank is a small, private network.

AffiBank, Dec 30, 2018 IP
    planck likes this.
  10. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your response. I'm working on a similar network like that myself.

planck, Dec 30, 2018 IP
  11. AffiBank

AffiBank Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Perfect! Good luck and all the best for 2019!!

AffiBank, Dec 31, 2018 IP