1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there some good plugin for woocommerce to generate XML for Google shopping

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by moonswamp, Dec 31, 2018.

I'm now running a woocommerce site, and looking for a plugin to generate XML file for it.

So i can submit to the Google shopping.

I have search the wordpress and the free plugins got very bad reviews ...

moonswamp, Dec 31, 2018 IP
  2. Art Zabalov

Art Zabalov Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'd recommend Product Feed PRO by AdTribes. The UI is very easy to understand, there's no pre-filling of fake shopping attributes as in case of some Shopify plugins and the free version is more than enough for basic feeds.

Art Zabalov, Sep 30, 2019 IP
  3. EightAce

EightAce Member

Best Answers:
    If you are using Woocommerce, I suggest using the WooCommerce Google Product Feed official extension. However you do have to pay for it, currently $79 for a single site. I've used it on dozens of Woocommerce sites. I also recommend using the WooCommerce Google Analytics integration, which is free, to enable easy set-up of ecommerce tracking in Google analytics.

Whatever you choose make sure you have all the required attributes added to your products as per Google Product Data specification - https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7052112?hl=en-GB

EightAce, Feb 14, 2020 IP
  4. jessicaherron9

jessicaherron9 Member

Best Answers:
    ELEX WooCommerce Google Product Feed Plugin
    This is one of the best free WooCommerce Google Shopping plugins that you can install on your WooCommerce store. The plugin helps you generate XML, TSV or CSV files with all your WooCommerce products that you wish to upload to Google Merchant Center.

jessicaherron9, Oct 7, 2021 IP