1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Megapu.sh & Mobytize Official Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by AniMegapush, Oct 5, 2018.

Good day, everyone!

I want to represent the first advertising network of push-notifications Megapu.sh, which uses mobile and web- push (browser push) traffic for promoting products on the internet.

Due to the growing image of push notifications, Megapu.sh is a perfect platform to increase the recognition of the brand and sales of the product. The mobile users have obtained an opportunity to learn about your products and services on their devices.

Taking into consideration the wishes of advertisers, Megapu.sh offers unique possibilities to create effective advertisements.

Unlike the other advertising platforms, Megapu.sh offers:

• High-quality traffic in massive amounts.
    • Ability to send push notifications to any country of your choice.
    • More than 7 million daily clicks.
    • High conversion rate.
    • Easy usage: from registration to running the first campaign will take only 10 minutes!
    • Easy moderation.
    • Inner tracking system: one can follow the ad campaign in a live regime.
    • Convenient price for payment with CPC model (0.001$).
    • 7% from referral program.
    • Direct delivery on the user’s device which eliminates the possibility of bot traffic.
    • Highly qualified customer support service.

High-quality traffic will let advertisers attract any kind of auditorium of their choice. The platform lets choose various filters which provide them with a high conversion rate. The user only needs to specify the content of the advertisement campaign by taking into consideration the user’s needs receiving the notification.
    Megapu.sh is a first rank advertisement format. It creates push notifications and provides maximal results.

For more information follow the link: MegaPush the first advertising network Push-notifications .

AniMegapush, Oct 5, 2018 IP
  2. deninik

deninik Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it's far from being the first push ad network, if you're lying about this easy to check data, how can we be sure about your other "features"?

deninik, Oct 5, 2018 IP
  3. AniMegapush

AniMegapush Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, if you know the data so well, maybe you can tell us about other analogues that were created before us?

AniMegapush, Oct 5, 2018 IP
  4. AniMegapush

AniMegapush Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Offer: Flirt.com & Smartlink

GEO: AU, BR, CA, CH, DK, FR, GB, NO, SE;

The source of traffic: Megapu.sh

AP: Mobytize

Period: 6.09.2018-6.12.2018

Spent: 1082$

Received: 2439$

Profit: 1357$

ROI: 125%

Hello everyone! Today I decided to write my case on dating which I was pouring successfully for a couple of months. In fact, this is my first experience to work with push-traffic and bourse in general. However, given that betting on the offer were delicious, and the competition was not high, I managed to pour in plus with a good ROI. In the meantime, I obtained work experience with push traffic and obtained various features, which I will share with you today in this article.

Prehistory

After first attempts to pour push notifications on dating, I started to look for the offers of this vertical, which had acceptable Price per Click in Megapu.sh and the payouts of Affiliate Program. I stopped on the Flirt.com&Smartlink, which was in Mobytize AP. It was a SOI offer. I was especially surprised ат payouts (desktop and mobile respectively).

[​IMG]

In additional conditions was standing 21+ age. Therefore, the user who indicated age less than 21 – registration will not be counted. As it is push notification, there is no possibility to target on age and by looking at the payments it was a clear minus.

However, by looking at the prices in Megapu.sh on that moment and seeing that, they were not high and checking the payouts, I understood that I should go and test. J

On the very first days, the combination worked. Afterwards, I tried to include a bigger circle and tried not to lose the ROI I had by that time. Up to some time, I was successful as Megapu.sh has a lot of traffic, and the offer has wide GEO choices. As soon as ROI started to fall, I tested new approaches, creative and GEO. This way I pumped into Belgium, which brought me almost half of the profit of this case.

CAP. When the combination worked there was only one question left on which I couldn’t answer: it was CAP. I poured 100 CAP and was waiting for feedback from the advertiser and they gave me 100 limit, after which the dropped up to 400. Taken into account the payouts, this is already some kind of volume. This is for the record to those people who say that push does not work and there is no one buying from them.

Moving to settings and creative:

Settings of Ad Campaign. I was pouring mainly on Desktop, on all Operating Systems. As everyone already knows, from this source of traffic the conversion of the desktop is lower than mobile, but I chose it because of the payouts and price per click.

Creatives and Landings. I was pouring without pre-landing, as the offer is not adult and there are no problems with moderation. With landings, there are smart links. That is why I did not change anything.

Text part. At this time the approach is quite used, but still somehow works. The idea of creative was to create an image of live communication. Title – the name of the girl, the location, age. The text- here there are a couple of options: started from the standard “hi, how’re the things going?” ended with the offers of the meeting. I tried to do a maximum clear text, so as a result of translation it’ll not sound stupid and the google-translate will be enough.

The graphical part.

On a small picture, I tried mainly 3 approaches of creative: usual 18+, 21+, a picture of a symbol meaning getting to know someone and pictures with the meaning “new message”.

On a big picture-creative, there are mainly faces of beautiful girls, where only face or face-boobies are visible, all the rest are open pictures (not naked) only the body shape and etc. Here also we had to catch the line between model appearance and too much “realistic” pictures, as the creative where a model like a girl appeared was not converting, and so did the ones with “ordinary” appearance. In addition, there were different girls on different GEOs: on Scandinavia: blonde women, on Europe both blonde and dark-haired girls with Slavic appearance.

More precisely, I will not be putting here the creative I used, as they are still active on other offers. J

Now about the numbers:

I will not show all the statistics from Megapu.sh, as I have lost the access to my first account. (Support team helped to transfer the left amount of budget to the new account, for which thank you.) There was spent about 233$.

Here is the statistics from the current account:

[​IMG]

Statistics in Affiliate Program Mobytize:

[​IMG]

A couple of recommendations
    from my experience with push-traffic and particularly with Megapu.sh.

Transfer. Via Google, it is the maximum allowed to translate widely used words/expressions, but already in a small sentence some mistakes are noticed, hence, the reaction of the users is negative which is reflected on the conversion. Therefore, do not be greedy and order the translation.

The observation of the specifics of the GEO. Before pouring on this or that GEO, obtain more detailed information on it on Google/Wikipedia: the specifics and differences of the appearance of the girls on that GEO, which language they use more (for instance, in most of the European countries it is about 3-4 languages). In addition, if you use names in creative, find in google what names are widely popular among the youth in those GEOs.

I would like to highlight separately macros {city}, which shows the geo of the user via IP. In creative, it’s possible to come up with a couple of approaches. In my case, it was not bad.

And of course, watch and analyze the traffic, pay special attention to the existing changes, which is permitted to optimize and get the offer with high ROI.

The existing variables in MP.

The number of variables with which it’s possible to pass tests and which play a role in conversion are less comparable with other popular traffic sources (there’s no this kind of target of interests, age, gender, etc.) Anyways, these variables exist and there is a need to press on them in order to achieve maximal results. Now, more precisely:

-Creatives and approaches to them. Try to pour and test a couple of approaches on this or other GEO/offer;

-Landing. The same – the more you test the higher are chances to find a landing page with good conversion;

-Pre-landing (also test without it);

-Bid;

-Feed;

-Time of the week;

- Time of the day;

-Device (Desktop/mobile)

-OS

Hope this was helpful and you have taken something for yourself from this case.

Thank you for reading and wish you high ROI. :)

AniMegapush, Dec 19, 2018 IP
  5. wizman

wizman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah blah blah another stupid self promotion. Your name is AniMegapush and you say:

:O So you're from megapush and you have an account manager, how stupid.

Also, BR is not Belgium but Brazil.

Do you guys really think that we live under a rock here and can't SPOT F@!?!&ING OBVIOUS SELF PROMOTION?

wizman, Dec 21, 2018 IP
  6. GearZero

GearZero Active Member

Best Answers:
    ^ agree with him. @mods please look carefully on this thread

GearZero, Dec 21, 2018 IP
  7. AniMegapush

AniMegapush Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey, I would say two things to you, so, please, read carefully.

Firstly, choose your words before typing anything insulting.

Secondly, no one says that this is a case written by me. As a Marketing Manager, I am just sharing the experience of a person who decided to write a case about Megapu.sh and didn't want to share his personal details.

AniMegapush, Dec 23, 2018 IP
  8. AniMegapush

AniMegapush Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Unbelievable❗Traffic from all countries is cheaper nowBy numerous requests, we have made it possible to create a campaign with a minimum bid. For TIER 1 countries, the minimum bid is just 1 cent. For the Second World countries, the minimum bid is 0,5 cents, and for other countries, it is 0,1-0,2 cents.✨
    The dynamic minimum bid now shows you from what bid your campaign can start on selected GEO.⚡️⚡️

AniMegapush, May 24, 2019 IP