1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A tip to program your mindset for succes

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Spartan14, Dec 17, 2018.

I am not so called succesful man online but i get some succes
    Today i want to share with you a tip that i think its the most important

Its caled "MINDSET" in my opinion mindset its more than 70% for your succes ,if you have a bad mindset no matter how hard you work you will not succed i speak from experience

To program positive your mindset you must program your subconstient mind ,and for what we know ,its most active before you sleep and imediate when you wake up in the morning

So be sure when you go to sleep try to repeat how your life whant to be and try to think as its acomplished and you must do also in this morning

.For example in my case when i go to sleep i have a plan on how my life want to be ,for example i repeat in my mind : I am productive every day ,i evaluate every second of m life ,i am constant and hard working every day .

Doing this you will program your mind to give you desired results and in this way you will program yourself to work hard etc

To Succed with this you must have patience ,you cannot expect to just repeat 2 weeks and if things dont work welll to give up in this way you will not succed

Perseverance makes results ,just continue to do this and never give p and you will see easy by easy will program your subconstient mind

Spartan14, Dec 17, 2018 IP
    Dana C. Beck and AlphaNine_Vini like this.
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    These are good as far as they go but not nearly enough. On top of mindset and a good work ethic one needs talent, training and the ability to tap into and utilize the talents of those around you. Whether they are business partners or employees. And you also need to understand where to put your money, and when to do it.
    And one more thing, you need courage to be able to take a chance and to see the thing through.

Spoiltdiva, Dec 17, 2018 IP
    Dana C. Beck likes this.
  3. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have gave some really good tips for those who have just begin or havn't achieve success till yet. Yes, It's very true never give up and loose hope.

AlphaNine_Vini, Dec 17, 2018 IP
  4. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All this works if you truly believe you want what you seek in your conscious mind. Then it's a matter of convincing the subconscious mind you truly want it. You do that with the affirmations. Once the subconscious understands that you truly want something it will go to work on getting you there. That includes acquiring the talent, training, and the recruitment of others who are better at accomplishing necessary tasks that you aren't so good at.

It's all in convincing the subconscious that you really want it. If it doesn't believe you it won't be bothered to help you.

JoeSpirit, Dec 18, 2018 IP
  5. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    You basically wrote what I wrote in post #2 but put your own spin on it. Not sure what the point of that was except to demonstrate that as a writer you are prone to plagiarizing.;)

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    Spoiltdiva, Dec 19, 2018 IP
  6. J.C.Anderson

J.C.Anderson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The right mindset is very important, but you should keep it in mind to only while going to sleep, but for the whole day. It is something like thinking in a positive way, a well-known tactic of turning "problems" into "tasks" or "challenges".
    Another important part of mindset is confidence, based on your real skills and habits.

J.C.Anderson, Dec 19, 2018 IP
  7. achusonline

achusonline Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great stuff. As the saying goes, "Mind is a flexible mirror, adjust it, to see a better world."

If you can create a proper mindset towards success, no one can stop you from reaching there.

achusonline, Dec 19, 2018 IP
    Dana C. Beck and Spartan14 like this.
  8. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    Hmm. I didn't intend repetition. My point is that I believe if you have the proper mindset it will take care of talent, training, and recruitment. Don't see how it can't.

The way I read your post #2 is that you feel those are additional requirements to mindset.

JoeSpirit, Dec 20, 2018 IP
    Dana C. Beck, Spartan14 and NetStar like this.
  9. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think in the basic sense to achieve success you need to have a plan that you stick to. I use to work as a Sales Manager and our most successful salespeople would show up to work with a plan for the day. They had a schedule to make X amount of calls and to shake x amount of hands every day. The lower performers showed up to work without a plan, winged their day, and were negative. I don't think there's a single successful person on this earth that achieved their success without 1. having a plan 2. being consistent and loyal to their plan 3. get an early start to their day 4. have passion and drive. And like what the others have said being talented and educated (through whatever means) is also needed. You could also have ALL of those characteristics and lack creativity, business sense, and ability to identify where your time and focus should be set on. You could also have even all that as well and still be working on the wrong idea. So there's a lot of ingredients to success ;)

NetStar, Dec 20, 2018 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  10. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea i am agree with you .very nic3

Spartan14, Dec 21, 2018 IP
  11. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    True. Every success/improvement training I've attended over the years has emphasized planning your day. Most often it's been an end of day activity - planning out a schedule for the next day. Creating your plan before you start each day is also an option. I normally work out my plan at the end of each day and it works well for me.

JoeSpirit, Dec 30, 2018 IP
  12. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great truth here! Mindset will absolutely make or break your business and goals. Without the proper mindset of success, any action you take is almost worthless because you won't achieve the desired results. Some great speakers on Mindset are Zig Ziglar, Bob Procter, Earl Nightingale, Brian Tracy, and of course Tony Robbins. You can find a wealth of videos on YouTube just by searching any one of these names. It will really inspire you! Again, great post!!

Dana C. Beck, Jan 8, 2019 IP
  13. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I respectfully disagree with the list of people you posted. Most of them if not all of them have built a fortune based on others seeking to make a fortune. They are all great talkers and salespeople. Their seminars and packages are THEIR success. And their success is based on you wanting to seek success by paying for their services. I feel reading short articles from people who have seen mild success is way better than jumping on the Zig Ziglar and Tony Robbins train... The only thing to learn there is how to sell your story and create a following...

NetStar, Jan 13, 2019 IP
  14. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    You don't think that's a basic of business building NetStar? You show people your vision, get some of them to believe in your vision, and convince them to become your loyal followers/customers that help you realize your vision.

I can't say that it makes a difference where you get the motivation to do that. Other than the ethics you acquire from your source. I do believe that matters.

JoeSpirit, Jan 15, 2019 IP
  15. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Another tip for programming your mind for success is inner discipline. I need to work on this. No matter how talented or trained you are, if people don't like you it will hold you back.
    In my case it sometimes means biting my lip and being more tactful and diplomatic. Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor. So learning good PR is paramount.

Spoiltdiva, Jan 15, 2019 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  16. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I may not have been clear with my response. They won't teach YOU how to sell YOUR story and build a following for YOU. You will discover that THEY are selling THEIR story and building a following for THEM.

Learning how to sell yourself and build a following is a necessary for building business. Following someone who is selling smoke is a waste of time. Lots of those guys like Tai Lopez, Grant Cardone, and even Gary V are blowing smoke up your ass. Lots of talk with very little teaching. They are out to sell themselves and get you to follow them. Not actually teach you how to do it.

NetStar, Jan 24, 2019 IP
  17. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    Yes, I do agree with you. You can watch their techniques and learn how they go about it but I think that you'd be learning less than honorable techniques. Makes one wonder how that kind of individual can maintain a loyal following.

I subscribed to the list of one of those you mention and have been watching the mailings. So far all I've seen are marketing messages and not one that offered any educational content for those who want to learn how to market.

JoeSpirit, Jan 25, 2019 IP