1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where I can sale my two months old blog?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by c4cyber, Dec 4, 2018.

1. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have really good content on your blog and that can be beneficial for any business man or digital product. The you can even make $150-$250 easily. Make sure you have some good stats of traffic too, good ranking, subscribers, likes, facebook , twitter and instagram page . Show case your blog and its ready to sell. I have sold a blogger network website for someone in past at flippa.com . You can even check namepros.com.

AlphaNine_Vini, Dec 11, 2018 IP
    Mehta and c4cyber like this.
  2. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks. I would join some courses this week.
    You are right. I need to learn these skills first as I can't hire anyone yet.

Thanks.. I noted your points. I'm serious about blogging and online businesses and I am going to search some courses online tomorrow... I think its going to take me some time to final see what works for me.. But this is what I want to do now.

I am sorry guys for asking too many questions... I am just trying to get my life back on track after having a bad chapter in my personal life that almost screwed my life... I wish everyone happiness and success... I hope I will be able to re-gain my confidence in some time.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2018
    c4cyber, Dec 11, 2018 IP
    1 person likes this.
  3. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't be afraid to ask questions. That's a good way to learn what you need to know. Build a foundation by learning the basics and grow from there. Don't make the mistake of getting in a hurry. Putting a successful business together takes time and how long depends on your particular approach. Most overnight successes took years of planning and implementation.

JoeSpirit, Dec 12, 2018 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  4. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you. I appreciate your time.

c4cyber, Dec 12, 2018 IP