1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have experience but can't sell anything!

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Analogystore, Dec 8, 2018.

Hello,

I created a clothing brand a week ago and I am struggling to sell. I mean, really, I actually had 0 sales.

To give you a bit of a background, I am not new with e-commerce. I have already launched 4 stores in the past, some worked, some didn't, but they all generated sales, with the most popular ones generating over 100 sales.

For this website, I have absolutely no idea what is wrong. I have tried many different types of ads and generated almost 2,000 views on my website, but 0 sales! Something should be wrong as I never had such a low conversion rate before. Can you please look at my website and tell me if you see what is wrong. This is not self-promotion, I genuinely need help.

Link to my website: https://analogystore.com/

Extra information:

• I am using the print on demand service "Printful" coupled with Shopify

• I made the designs myself

• I often target US, Canada, UK, Australia

• My campaigns often include a shot of a model wearing my brand
    Different Facebook/Instagram campaigns I ran:

• Targeted Beyonce fans for the "Bee-Yoncé" t-shirt. I even tried to target the more hardcore fans by targeting the perfume she created

• Same thing for the Bruno Mars t-shirt

• Targetted all kind of Streetwear fans for the hoodies. Sometimes with the keyword "Streetwear", sometimes with other streetwear brands that sell similar products than mine

• Tried Retargetting
    I really don't know what to do anymore, I have spent over 150€ in advertising, and nothing seems to be working. I get the clicks, but no conversion. So I was thinking something might be wrong with my website.

Thanks for helping me.

Analogystore, Dec 8, 2018 IP
  2. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend to take a space at a mall or a market place and sell your cloths there. Invite other people to be your brand franchisee. Promote your brand in the specific targeted regions where your store are located.

AlphaNine_Vini, Dec 11, 2018 IP
  3. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If I'm being honest those t-shirt designs are cringy as hell and really expensive. C'mon now you're trying to sell plain white shirts with basic designs for $35, every man and their dog is trying to sell shirts online, and you can get much better designs for less.

dcristo, Dec 11, 2018 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I buy tshirts online so I'm your target market
    however
    • I wouldn't buy from a little store, I trust teespring, redbubble, society6 etc, consider having some designs on those stores to test market and keep the cash flowing while you build up your store
    • one week isn't enough to get people buying - you're in this for the long haul, there are no instant riches
    • have you considered using brand ambassadors (ie giving freebies to 16yo girls on insta)

I admire your optimism in having your "brand" on the design but I think it might be a little soon for that
    [​IMG] upload_2018-12-12_16-31-25.png upload_2018-12-12_16-31-52.png

sarahk, Dec 11, 2018 IP