1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Random Video Chat with Various Other Video Chat Functions.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by canaryspace, Dec 11, 2018.

Random Video Chat similar to Chatroulette / Omegle.
    Also offers various other video chat functions including group chat, private one to one chat, private group chat and file sharing. No registration necessary for any part of the website. It uses Wordpress for the frontend and a customized WebRTC script to run the video chat.

Please check out the site to see all functions and features.

What are the hosting costs?

The site is hosted on a DigitalOcean $5 droplet. It is not server intensive and uses WebRTC for the video functions. I would recommend that if you buy the site, you use DigitalOcean to host it. I will provide you with $100 free hosting credit using my referral link, new accounts only.

What is included in the sale?

Domain name RandomVideoChat.org
    Migration of the website.

Why are you selling this site?

I need money fast! Newborn, 6 year old, wife, no work and Xmas almost here! I'm broke so selling off lots of my websites.

How is it monetized?
    MGID

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No

How much time does this site take to run?
    Zero.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Getting it busy! Your main challenge would be to get 10 to 15 people on the random chat section. Visitors won't stay long if there is nobody else to chat with. When a visitor leaves they either visit another chat section, exit the site or leave by clicking an advert that interests them.

canaryspace, Dec 11, 2018 IP