1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Christmas present for my boyfriend?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MayaKowalczyk, Dec 11, 2018.

I think, he should get plenty of sleep and exercise. An alert mind is a high-functioning mind and one that’s less tolerant of time-wasting activities. So that, I want to buy for him a daily planner. But I need smth incredibly cool (and for 2019)!

MayaKowalczyk, Dec 11, 2018 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    There is a commercial running on TV right now (here in the U.S>) that shows a husband being told to sleep on the couch because he bought his wife a vacuum cleaner for Christmas. This sounds like much the same thing where you are buying him something that you feel he needs versus something that he might like or enjoy. Perhaps you should get him something else for Christmas and then get him the daily planner for New Year's Day so that he can make a resolution to get more sleep and exercise with this new tool.

jrbiz, Dec 11, 2018 IP
    ATMD likes this.
  3. elena69

elena69 Peon

Best Answers:
    I bought for a good set of tools https://mytoptools.com/best-impact-driver-reviews/ . This is his old dream. It's time to implement it.

elena69, Dec 12, 2018 IP
    ATMD likes this.
  4. ATMD

ATMD Member

Best Answers:
    Yep, I agree that a gift is worthwhile when the receiver loves it, not necessarily the giver. If those tools are his dream, then great job!

ATMD, Dec 12, 2018 IP
  5. HelenLondon

HelenLondon Peon

Best Answers:
    Now the question of gifts is one of the most acute) I think that a gift should be useful, necessary and multifunctional. Therefore, a pocket notebook is a good enough option) I use these notebooks https://onplanners.com/planners/best-hourly-planners myself, as they help me plan my time)

HelenLondon, Dec 13, 2018 IP
    ATMD likes this.
  6. MayaKowalczyk

MayaKowalczyk Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you, really useful!)

I'm going to buy this one:
    [​IMG]

MayaKowalczyk, Dec 13, 2018 IP
    ATMD likes this.
  7. cormoran

cormoran Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you would like him to get plenty of exercise, why don't you get him a certificate for sport classes or something? Might be nice to give him a chance to try something new, some kind of activity he had never tried before. Or just a season ticket for a pool or skiing. Daily planners are nice, however, some people can't use them due to being too spontaneous or not that organised.. You know him well, are you sure he won't put it on the upper shelf and never touch it again?

cormoran, Dec 20, 2018 IP