1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Name your most successful business!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by PinterestUsers?, Nov 30, 2018.

Do you have a successful/profitable business?

PinterestUsers?, Nov 30, 2018 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    So far for me its give the best results making review videos for diferent affiliate prgrams from clickbank

Spartan14, Dec 1, 2018 IP
  3. CenTex Hosting

CenTex Hosting Member

Best Answers:
    I had a marketing company years ago that I sold and did well on it. Now I have a web hosting company that is picking up ground and doing well.

CenTex Hosting, Dec 1, 2018 IP
  4. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    CPA is my best

egoldzone, Dec 1, 2018 IP
  5. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    e-Book writing and selling it on Amazon Kindle works best for me so far. I had success with CPA also in the past, was a story when SEO was not dead.

degreubiwa, Dec 2, 2018 IP
  6. Abraham Cherian

Abraham Cherian Member

Best Answers:
    Success is objective... I have had several successful ventures online and have been full time since 1998. I do have long standing businesses helping clients with traffic, marketing design, traffic and conversion. I also help entrepreneurs setup businesses that produce passive income and cash flow.

Abraham Cherian, Dec 3, 2018 IP
    Mehta and PinterestUsers? like this.
  7. Lana Fox

Lana Fox Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My business is in tourism industry and it is going very well to be honest. 3 years ago I decided to buy hotel in Athens https://tranio.com/greece/attica/athens/hotel/ and to work in this industry. To attract more tourists I use most popular booking websites and it brings me good quantity if guests. Maybe will buy another hotel next year somewhere in Corfu as this is my favourite island in Greece.

Lana Fox, Dec 4, 2018 IP
    ATMD, Mehta and PinterestUsers? like this.
  8. Jenefer_h

Jenefer_h Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What I think is that the success of any business depends on the perspective of the owner, what he thinks of success

Jenefer_h, Dec 5, 2018 IP
    Mehta and PinterestUsers? like this.
  9. PinterestUsers?

PinterestUsers? Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I agree. There are many different kinds of success. But I'm asking successful financials through your online business.

PinterestUsers?, Dec 6, 2018 IP
  10. PinterestUsers?

PinterestUsers? Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Do you still work in marketing? What kind of quality traffic can you bring to certain niche specific products? I have many products I'm looking to either advertise or market but I haven't figured out a successful marketing plan that has worked yet. And I have tried pay per click and lots of other ads and they eat up to much money for too little return from my stand point.

I have not tried influencer marketing yet. And I think that could help a bit in my business. If I show you the link to my products could you give me advice on what marketing plan you think would work best for my products?

PinterestUsers?, Dec 6, 2018 IP
    Abraham Cherian likes this.
  11. Abraham Cherian

Abraham Cherian Member

Best Answers:
    The products that you mention; are they affiliate products or your own products? The reason why I am asking this is because if you are pushing other people's products then your budget, patience and endurance is much less; than you are with your own product and brand. You will also have less creative freedom when selling other people's products. This is why Affiliate marketing is not a favorite of many marketers out there. Positioning yourself as an expert / influencer is probably the smartest thing you can do for your business.

I perfectly understand why you feel that PPC ads, and other paid traffic methods are draining your energy and money... it's because you may not have worked on creating your own personal brand. If you create your own personal brand, and then spend money on driving traffic, conversions are easier to get.

My company focuses on two aspects. 1. Helping people build a personal brand and web presence by designing a personal brand website for them. 2. Then helping them drive traffic to a funnel that creates authority.

You can find our personal branding service here. Our traffic sources: Email Advetising and PPC Advertising

Abraham Cherian, Dec 7, 2018 IP
    ATMD and Mehta like this.
  12. SellerSpace

SellerSpace Peon

Best Answers:
    At least you can always use our service https://sellerspace.io/ to buy aged amazon account and start your own successfull business!

SellerSpace, Dec 19, 2018 IP
    ATMD likes this.
  13. Mameeta

Mameeta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When I was active I did a bit of tarot and made some good money for a while.

Mameeta, Jan 26, 2019 IP
  14. allout

allout Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Back 8-10 years ago, I did quite well while laid off from my day job. I created blogs and websites and flipped them for a quick profit Along with some freelance writing.
    Unfortunately, I was not viewing the future just a quick buck. Now I am reentering the online market but looking to build slow and focus on the future. Little harder now than back then but still possible.

allout, Jan 26, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  15. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If I were to put a name on my most successful business, I would probably call it something like, "My Most Successful Business!"

mmerlinn, Jan 26, 2019 IP
  16. Jenefer_h

Jenefer_h Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you would have continued with that idea of your's then there are chances that now you'll be earning some good bucks from it.

Jenefer_h, Jan 31, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  17. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Many years ago I inherited some rental property. Things went along so well that I decided to invest some of the cash I had received into some older mobile homes which we fixed up. I now derive good revenue from this.

Spoiltdiva, Jan 31, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  18. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Google.com then FaceBook.com.. I've been going back and forth between the two to determine which is more successful.. anyway I am proud of them both...

NetStar, Feb 1, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  19. abdo mean

abdo mean Peon

Best Answers:
    i don't have experience please if someone wanted to help me please

abdo mean, Mar 4, 2019 IP
  20. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    In Australia a builder is constructing home with robots and China is seeing property prices going down for last 3 to 6 years. Same will happen in USA within 5-10 years.
    Another great business would be to invest in USA stock market specially consumption driven companies like FMCG, Electronics and Technology. Do you know that Shopify is a equity market listed company and right time for anyone looking to gain wealth by investing in these type of companies.

degreubiwa, Mar 4, 2019 IP