1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 4 Year Old Cops Action Tube Site For Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by asmodeus, May 21, 2012.

This is one of my old sites started way back in 2008 and is now collecting dust while I pursue other interests. Hasn't been updated in a few months, but still gets up to 1000 page views a month with zero promotion. Keywords screenshot is attached to show what it ranks for in search engines.

Not much for revenue/sales. Had 3 or 4 for the ecigs last year at 20 bucks a pop and a couple of virtua sales and just had a GGW sale last month. Even though the content is not "adult", I use softcore ads because I think it fits for a mature audience.

These kind of sites go viral easily, so a bit of FB promotion should get it moving again :)

Attached Files:

asmodeus, May 21, 2012 IP
  2. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    I just wanted to point out that the script can pull content from mainstream or adult sites automatically simply by clicking the button for the provider you prefer. I just mostly stuck with Youtube because it has more videos to choose from. :)

asmodeus, May 24, 2012 IP
  3. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Less than 24 hours left and almost at the reserve. The script alone is worth $39.99, so someone will get a great deal with this one!

I can also help the new owner install it on their hosting, if they are new to installing scripts :)

asmodeus, May 27, 2012 IP
  4. lifelock64

lifelock64 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    quick question asmodeus , if i buy the site can you help me set it up?

lifelock64, Dec 6, 2018 IP
  5. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    The site was sold over 6 years ago. This is an old thread ;)

asmodeus, Dec 6, 2018 IP