1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What marketing you would do with $1500 a month

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Guntzenbach Conrad, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Abraham Cherian

Abraham Cherian Member

Best Answers:
    With $1500 I would first setup a personal branding site (if you already dont' have it in place) - Then create a content plan... focusing on Video and a you tube channel. Do a 30 day video content challenge. Videos must be branded of course, and transcribed and posted as a blog post. Distributed to social media accounts with your brand. Doing this for 30 days will yield you returns and get momentum for your marketing the fastest. You would use the $1500 to buy tools, hire someone to help you... etc... But you or your brand must be on the content. When you do this for 30 days, everything goes up... your SEO/SEM, your brand, credibility, and authority. Authority is your biggest leverage... Go for it!

Abraham Cherian, Dec 3, 2018 IP
  2. Abraham Cherian

Abraham Cherian Member

Best Answers:
    With $1500 I would first setup a personal branding site (if you already dont' have it in place) - Then create a content plan... focusing on Video and a you tube channel. Do a 30 day video content challenge. Videos must be branded of course, and transcribed and posted as a blog post. Distributed to social media accounts with your brand. Doing this for 30 days will yield you returns and get momentum for your marketing the fastest. You would use the $1500 to buy tools, hire someone to help you... etc... But you or your brand must be on the content. When you do this for 30 days, everything goes up... your SEO/SEM, your brand, credibility, and authority. Authority is your biggest leverage... Go for it!

Abraham Cherian, Dec 3, 2018 IP
  3. Tara Merten

Tara Merten Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes Abe your correct. I have done this with my youtube channel and my subscriber base and views have gone up. I am now being contacted everyday by people interested in my offer.

Tara Merten, Dec 3, 2018 IP
  4. kristina_v

kristina_v Peon

Best Answers:
    I will spend the money on SEO, Facebook ads, and GG Adwords.
    Agree!

kristina_v, Jan 17, 2020 IP
  5. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    me i would buy an email list .and not only ,after my landing page i would have a thank you page where redirect people to an affiliate offer where i can get some sales

Spartan14, Jan 17, 2020 IP
  6. statusredox

statusredox Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO and SMM I think.

statusredox, Jan 20, 2020 IP
  7. Todman2112

Todman2112 Member

Best Answers:
    Some businesses really do well. you just need to find your niche and stick to it until you can monetize it.

Todman2112, Jan 20, 2020 IP