1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Can I Double My Google Traffic Fast

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Victoria Olulekan, Nov 2, 2018.

I have been working on my blog for 7 months now and my Domain Authority is now 15. But still, I'm getting less than 50 visitors on the blog per day from Google. Please, how can I increase my visibility fast?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2018
    Victoria Olulekan, Nov 2, 2018 IP
  2. ChrisBa

ChrisBa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What have you done so far to help get traffic? It's hard to tell you what else to do if we don't know what you have done so far.

ChrisBa, Nov 5, 2018 IP
  3. sigen

sigen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I guess for 7 months you should have realized that there is no fast solution...

sigen, Nov 6, 2018 IP
    Jim4767 likes this.
  4. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You're probably looking for a "quick" solution. But there usually isn't one (other than getting a link to your home page from Apple Corp., Harvard, Microsoft, Adobe, or the like!).

There's no magic bullet. Over the past 14 years I've built a nonprofit website that has grown from 400 visitors a month to 40,000. It is just a daily grind. The internet has many excellent SEO-related websites with information that will help you build a good website and get good traffic. Do a lot of research, formulate a long-term game plan, and above all write and post good content that will give people a reason to visit your blog and come back to it repeatedly.

You'll find a lot of helpful information at websites like moz.com, Search Engine Journal, Search Engine Land, Search Engine Roundtable, Search Engine Watch, and SEOmoz Blog.

Jim4767, Nov 10, 2018 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Spend a lot of money on advertising.

It's time versus money

you can spend time building a quality site and promoting it for free

or you can spend money

sarahk, Nov 10, 2018 IP
  6. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Sarah noted, the fastest way to get traffic is to buy it.

My question is, did you do your market research to make sure there is a hungry crowd that wants information and related products in your blog's niche?

JoeSpirit, Nov 11, 2018 IP
  7. AlisaRozzy

AlisaRozzy Active Member

Best Answers:
    That’s a lot of competition, but keep in mind that you’re not trying to attract all internet users. Your goal is to get more people in your target audience to visit your site. Below are some simple ways to increase the amount of traffic that you are getting to your website.

Perform On-Page SEO
    Get Listed
    Post to Social Media with Hashtags
    Use Landing Pages
    Target Long-Tail Keywords
    Guest Blog

AlisaRozzy, Jan 15, 2019 IP
  8. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should not rely o ly to get traffic from seo as it takes time i would advise you to share your posta on sicial madia like facwbook groups be active in forums and link your website in signature create videos around your blog posts and lubk to them

Spartan14, Jan 15, 2019 IP
  9. brajeshyadav

brajeshyadav Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    To get more traffic you should increase your content frequency with targeted keywords, once your blog will rank with your targeted keywords your traffic will increase.

brajeshyadav, Jan 16, 2019 IP
  10. Manish.ebiztrait

Manish.ebiztrait Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    To increase the visibility of your blog/website, you need to do promote your blog/website on high DA websites. it is advisable to circulate your blog on various high DA microblogging websites which have high traffic as well.

Manish.ebiztrait, Apr 15, 2019 IP