1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stripe High Volume

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by cactus31, Sep 29, 2018.

I've been using stripe as a secondary processor, maybe doing a few k a month on transactions on it.

Now I want use it as my primary processor, which would mean suddenly jumping to potentially several hundred K a month in volume. Is there any way this won't cause problems??

cactus31, Sep 29, 2018 IP
  2. MatBerrows

MatBerrows Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try PayPal.
    I also had issue with Stripe recently.

MatBerrows, Oct 1, 2018 IP
  3. Cascadia Pay

Cascadia Pay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi There - I am not certain how this would apply specifically to Stripe, but most merchant account providers do not like to see a sudden large spike in volume, and will flag this. You should check with Stripe directly to see if there is a monthly volume cap on your account. Also, if you are going to increase volume it would probably be better to do it gradually rather than all at once with a large and sudden increase.

Cascadia Pay, Oct 1, 2018 IP
  4. merchantgrl

merchantgrl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The way it works with a regular merchant account is via the underwriting process. To avoid issues, contact sales so they can review and request any additional documentation prior to bringing over the new volume.

merchantgrl, Oct 24, 2018 IP
  5. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you're doing a few thousand per month with any processor and jump up to 6+ figures per month, your account will be frozen extremely quickly. They will typically want bank statements, tax returns, and/or financials to prove that the business is stable enough to justify the risk that they are taking on that much volume.

jestep, Oct 25, 2018 IP