1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying [Ongoing] Job for Indians (only) - Q/A Project - Earn Around INR 20K p.m. for 3-4 hours work/day

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by TPvinod, Jun 12, 2018.

Hello,

We need several writers to answer questions posted by school/college students. All questions are from their textbooks or their assignments and you just need to make a quick search in Google to find the answer and write in your own words (minimum of 50 words per answer).

The pay starts at Rs.10 per answer and will be increased to Rs.11,12 up to Rs.15 per answer after you've completed a certain number of questions and also depending on how many answers you can complete in a day and how many days a week you work.

You can answer any number of questions per day, anytime of the day and on any day of the week. There's no restriction or minimum number. You'll be paid at the end of the week (via NEFT/IMPS) based on the number of questions you've answered. The answers should be 100% original (no plagiarism) and written without any errors.

In the worst case scenario (for the most difficult questions), it would take about 5-7 minutes to research, find the answer and write in your own words. You also have the option to skip difficult questions if you don't feel like answering them.

So one can easily write 12 to 15 answers per hour. And if you work 3-4 hours per day, you can easily write around 50 answers per day.

Here's the payment structure:

Up to 10 answers per day - Rs.10 per answer
    11 to 20 answers per day - Rs.11 per answer
    21 to 30 answers per day - Rs.12 per answer
    31 to 40 answers per day - Rs.13 per answer
    41 to 50 answers per day - Rs.14 per answer
    50+ answers per day - Rs.15 per answer

Let's take a look at how much you can earn from this project by spending about 4 hours per day for 25 days a month:

20 answers per day = Rs.11x20 = Rs.220 x 25 (days) = Rs.5500
    35 answers per day = Rs.13x35 = Rs.455 x 25 (days) = Rs.11375
    50+ answers per day = Rs.15x50=Rs.750 x 25 (days) = Rs.18750

If you write more than 50 per day, you'll earn close to 20K per month or even more! And this is an ongoing position.

If you are interested or have any questions, please drop a mail to . Please share your experience in writing for the web and type of projects/content you've written.

You need to be available for discussion in WhatsApp as we need to stay in touch for updates.

Thanks & Looking forward!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
    TPvinod, Jun 12, 2018 IP
  2. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What an exciting opportunity for those who really need that 20,000 INR ($300 USD) a month. /sarcasm

I do hope you're not looking for people to provide serious answers or actually put in the effort to research the questions at what you're offering. You're going to be disappointed.

coreygeer, Jun 14, 2018 IP
    WebBuddy likes this.
  3. VBMaSTeR

VBMaSTeR Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Would you give some q/a example?

VBMaSTeR, Jun 15, 2018 IP
  4. TPvinod

TPvinod Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, please contact via email to discuss. Thanks.

TPvinod, Jun 20, 2018 IP
  5. jerton

jerton Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I may join but before it I need to see a sample of Q/A.

jerton, Aug 25, 2018 IP
  6. TPvinod

TPvinod Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello everyone, I've already hired a few but this job is still available and I'm looking to hire more writers.

Applicants please email as requested in the job description. Please avoid communicating via Inbox here in DP.

TPvinod, Oct 21, 2018 IP
  7. prasadk

prasadk Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We never get any money in this type of work time is precious.

prasadk, Oct 21, 2018 IP
  8. TPvinod

TPvinod Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear Prasad,

First, this is not some kind of a data entry job but it's a genuine writing task that only people with good English skills can do.
    There are several scams online and I agree with that. But it's wrong to label everything a spam even without knowing what it is or giving it a try.

As mentioned in the JD, this is an ongoing position and there's work every single day. I've been hiring for the past 4-5 months and I've hired quite a few writers already (from DP) who are working almost daily. If they didn't get paid, you would already be seeing complaints here in this thread.

So please think before you spam others thread with such unwanted messages.
    This is definitely not something a person who considers his time precious would do.

Good luck!

TPvinod, Oct 21, 2018 IP
  9. prasadk

prasadk Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry I have done this work before a year you can check it out and I know what is this work about and how to do it more than a month I worked on it but nothing I got in back also this work will leads to end up in stress and mind torture till the end you will do only sample and never gonna get paid for anything. Please don't ask for these kind of work with no benefit and less rate with high requirement.

prasadk, Oct 22, 2018 IP
  10. TPvinod

TPvinod Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Looks like you've been a victim of an online scam. Why would you work for a month without getting paid even once? I also don't understand why one would write just "samples" for a MONTH without getting any payment and then complain later after a year!

You've never worked with me and I haven't shared any details of the project with you whatsoever. I HAVE BEEN PAYING every single writer I hired from DP and some of them are working regularly/daily as well. If you wish, you can try out working with me since you claim to be knowing about the job.

Anyway, I wish you good luck and hope you land up on your dream job!

TPvinod, Oct 24, 2018 IP
  11. prasadk

prasadk Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    your mail I'd and Skype Writers Paradise (Vinod) we had Skype chat link I worked for you http://cbse.brainly.in/fly-high/ Work details you sent me in PDF named BRAINLY answering part 1 I can send it so please stop being smart and telling that some one scammed also please delete this thread and stop fooling others if you can't pay then why wasting others time all have their onw problems so only working here and there in that you don't be a scam around and spoil their life.

prasadk, Oct 26, 2018 IP
  12. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If this prose is an example of the QUALITY of work you supply, I fail to see WHY ANYONE would EVER pay you to be a writer. I know that if you wrote something like this for me, I WOULD FIRE YOU AND NOT PAY YOU!!!

mmerlinn, Oct 26, 2018 IP
    sarahk and TPvinod like this.
  13. prasadk

prasadk Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Haha lol you just keep on telling something and never gone to pay anyone I know please be aware of him TPvinod is a great fraud now also you not ready to pay then what am going to tell about you. Sending msg and article writing is different from the question and answer work all around here know it. So don't find reasons with your cheating mentally. Please don't spoil others life for your benefit. Stop it and delete the thread. All the best for your future.

prasadk, Oct 27, 2018 IP
  14. TPvinod

TPvinod Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Prasad, I now realize who you are and what you wrote for me. I deal with new writers every week so i didn't remember your name. I had a look at my Skype and the chats we had last year.

To everyone who is following this thread, I would like to say this:

Before hiring anyone for this job posting, I request the applicant to write 3-5 answers (of 50-words each) as a test. If the answers are good, I hire them immediately. If the answers are not good, I share feedback on what's wrong with the answers and how to correct them (if they are interested to learn). Not everyone delivers perfect answers in the first batch and some of them usually want to give it another shot to see if it works out. So the trial would go on again with another batch of 3-5 answers. If they improve, I hire them but if the answers are not good enough, then I ask them to take up online tests to improve their grammar (by telling them which parts of grammar they need to work on, if they're interested) and get back to me later. I have hired several writers who made minor grammatical errors but have corrected after I trained them by pointing out their mistakes. Some of them are still writing for me.

In the case of Prasad, the first batch of 4 answers were no good so we decided to go ahead with the next batch. The next batch of 4 had plagiarized answers. I told him this and showed him Copyscape screenshot. His reply was shocking! [Please check the screenshots attached for proof. They will reveal the truth.]

He is incapable of writing error-free sentences and is unfit for content writing jobs. This is quite obvious from his messages in this thread.

Moreover, all his accusations and claims are false and proves that he is immature & a liar. He has sent the first batch on Sep 25, 2017 and the last batch by Oct 4, 2017 (which was plagiarized). He didn't work for "a month" as he claims. In between, he absconded for a week and told he was out of town! Even if I were to pay him, it would be Rs.10 per answer, for 8 answers which is Rs.80 (just about 1 USD). If someone would demand payment for useless/plagiarized work and claim that's correct and call me a fraud for not paying $1, so be it and I would be least bothered.

I'm replying to everyone here just to prove that there's nothing wrong on my part and I would like to appreciate (in advance) people who would stand by my side. On a side note, I've been in the content writing industry since 2009 and have dealt with hundreds of writers. I'm a genuine person, I've paid well over 50,000 USD to my writers till date and I hire across several portals. Herewith I attach the proof of my client profile in Elance along with other screenshots for everyone to have a look at and decide for yourself.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      13.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      17.2 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      13.5 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      14.7 KB
      Views:
    • Elance-proof.jpg
      Elance-proof.jpg
      File size:
      62.5 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    TPvinod, Oct 28, 2018 IP
  15. prasadk

prasadk Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So after telling only you will search for me right you will not reply in chat after taking the work for days so please don't work for him and get cheated he never gone to pay for anyone he searching for worker more than a year till now he asking people only the sample and using it alone his payment is too less for the work also he never paid anyone and not going to pay anyone here after in question and answer work in mathematics question also if we give the answer correctly he will tell no quality and grammar mistakes there I don't understand what the hell English mistake will be there in problem solving thing. Please be aware of this fraud. Also admin please check out this cheater he taking question and answer work in the name of article writing.

prasadk, Oct 28, 2018 IP
  16. DuneDreamer

DuneDreamer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I agree but he can write the longest sentences!

DuneDreamer, Jan 8, 2019 IP