1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying YouTube Script Writer Required- Native English Writers Only

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by qualityprovider, Oct 18, 2018.

Hi,
    We're currently looking for script writers for our channels. We are only looking for top tier writers that can make compelling video scripts, that the viewers are enticed to watch all the way through. We grew our channels off of quality, and that's the only thing we accept. Each script is 2000-2100 words, and must be hand-written. Each video will have unique, different topics and titles each time. Let me know how many scripts you'd be able to write per day, if we see you fit, I'll add you in my team.

Native English speakers only. PM me if you think you are best suited for the job.

Price at which we can start is $1 per 100 words.

Best.

qualityprovider, Oct 18, 2018 IP
  2. Suraj Pokrel

Suraj Pokrel Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am not a native speaker but I can be fit for you. So, if you want to hire me. You can just see my writing by clicking here. But I don't have time to write more than 2 scripts per day

Suraj Pokrel, Oct 21, 2018 IP
  3. MyWriterGirl

MyWriterGirl Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 30
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Consider myself as a great fit for this writing job. I can write scripts fast and deliver outstanding content on your topics. Message me here if you'd like to discuss this further.

MyWriterGirl, Oct 24, 2018 IP