1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tips how to make money with Nutra offers

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ByOffers, Aug 23, 2018.

[​IMG]

Hey, Digital Point forum dwellers!:)
    Today we will discuss how to work with Nutra offers and make good money in this vertical.

Nutra (Health & Beauty, Nutraceuticals) are various health products. The most common niches in Nutra are vitamins, male enhancement, brain/memory support, weight loss, skin care/beauty etc. Experienced affiliate managers claim that Nutra offers let make profit of any GEO. Also Nutra is a great start for the newbies in affiliate marketing (however for beginners it is usually recommended to focus on the least competitive GEOs like Easter Europe or Asia).

[​IMG]

The best options of traffic sources for Nutra are:
    - Facebook
    - Search ads
    - Native ads
    - Instagram
    - Teaser ads

So how to make money on Nutra?

1. Facebook
    There is no doubt that FB is particularly good for Nutra, however, it implies certain restrictions. There are several options of using FB as a traffic source:
    a. Your own (organic) subscribers of a personal page or a group;
    b. Posts in the relevant communities with a large number of subscribers;
    c. FB targeted ads.
    FB targeted ads is the most complicated option for Nutra offers promotion due to the all requirements of the FB. The FB has its own rules regarding those offers that you can and can not promote. Too aggressive advertising messages or images will receive many clicks, but there is a high chance that you will simply be banned (even though the advertisement has been initially approved). And here is a method of "cloaking", disguise. It shows one landing to the moderator and another landing to the real visitor (based on IP address, country, etc.). Affiliates often use cloaking and it's really working, but there's always a high risk to get banned by FB.

2. Search ads
    It is your choice - Bing or Google, however Bing is less competitive.
    Appropriate targeting + catchy ad can bring you a lot of good converting traffic. But keep in mind, that some offers have restrictions in bidding on branded keywords.

3. Native ads
    Native ads do not distract users from consuming main content of a page, so they are very effective. Native ads for Nutra offers should trigger an emotional response, so pay attention to the creatives. Write a short text which sounds journalistic and do not give away the complete information about a product in your ad. Your task is to make users click on your ads. One more advise: do not direct users from ads right to the sales page, instead do a pre-lander which will convince users in their purchase decision.

4. Instagram
    As far as Nutra products can be presented in a visual way very successfully, Instagram is also one of the best traffic options for them. You can use IG for getting traffic in a few ways:
    a. An account/s devoted to offers with relevant content;
    b. Posts in relevant IG profiles with 1000+ subscribers;
    c. IG targeted ads.

5. Teaser ads
    If you use teaser ads in a right way - they will undoubtedly give you the desired result. When creating an ad, pay attention to the text: use numbers, promises and intriguing titles. The two main emotions which may cause trigger ad are shock and curiosity. Also do not ignore the targeting possibilities of teaser networks.

Have you worked with Nutra?
    Which traffic sources do you suggest to be the most effectivewhen it comes to Nutra offers promotion?

ByOffers, Aug 23, 2018 IP
  2. MatBerrows

MatBerrows Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That's interesting project since it's healthy.
    What about affiliate marketing?

MatBerrows, Sep 5, 2018 IP
  3. ByOffers

ByOffers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi MatBerrows! Looking for Nutra offers? :)

ByOffers, Sep 5, 2018 IP
  4. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There its anyway to promote this nutra offers for free ?

Spartan14, Sep 5, 2018 IP
  5. ByOffers

ByOffers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Among the best Free methods to get traffic are as follows:
    • Facebook traffic from posting in relevant groups. This method requires lots of caution and creativity. Mind to never post direct tracking links - you risk to get an immediate ban at FB. And do not post links often, better ask followers to PM you if they need more details.

• Twitter is not as strict as Facebook in case of links posting. So, you can just shorten your CPA affiliate link and promote it on Twitter. It would be better make a post with some catchy image.

• You can also use YouTube as a free channel by creating videos that are related to the offer you promote (may be a review of the offer you promote), then insert your affiliate link in the video description or add it as a clickable link on the video (annotation). And again it's required to shorten the affiliate link, do not post it as it is.

• Another free source is SEO friendly websites. They will provide constant results in the long run, but it need a lot of time and hard work.

In any case, doesn't matter which traffic source you will pick, first of all you should depict for yourself a clear picture of your target audience. Good luck :)

ByOffers, Sep 7, 2018 IP
  6. Socrat

Socrat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How about email marketing?

Socrat, Oct 7, 2018 IP
  7. ByOffers

ByOffers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi @Socrat As for the email marketing: promotion with email traffic is a good idea only when email database consists of users who have already bought some Nutra products. Under these conditions there is a chance for a good conversion rate. Though for the Nutra offers it is still better to use Social traffic.

ByOffers, Oct 9, 2018 IP
  8. Ravi Sonti

Ravi Sonti Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Currently I am also trying to market nutra offers. It is quit hard for me to see any results. I first started marketing in the US but found out how expensive the CPA is compared to other countries. Also I am using DSPs as a source of traffic. The issue is that I am not getting any conversions. I tried using Facebook but eventually I got banned because I was using a prelander that contained affiliate links to the actual offer page.

1) What is the best and cheapest source of traffic for Nutra offers?
    2) What are the best GEOs to use?

Thanks,

Ravi Sonti, Oct 9, 2018 IP
  9. LeadReaktor

LeadReaktor Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello! Facebook works great with Nutra offers but it's not exactly easy to set up. First of all, accounts get banned for nutra anyway, the only thing you can do is prolonging account's life. So, get ready to buy or farm accounts, and get ready to see them die. It's normal. I'd like to post a link to relevant case study but guess i can't post active links yet. In any case, worth a try: https://medium.com/@leadreaktor/one-month-one-offer-one-source-7072-dollars-leadreaktors-idealica-and-facebook-story-7a87e3e9ea6a

As for the best geos, i find Europe to be better for that. There are two ways to approach. First approach: try wealthy and "solid" countries, like Germany, Italy etc. Those have lots of people with quite a lot of money, but they are a bit more resistant to nutra advertisement. Second approach: try lower tier countries like Romania, Bulgaria, Poland - people there have less money, sure, but they aren't quite spoilet yet, so approve rates are higher, even if rates are lower.

LeadReaktor, Oct 10, 2018 IP
  10. Socrat

Socrat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok. I wanna try sell nutra. How i can start?

Socrat, Oct 10, 2018 IP
  11. 3936296

3936296 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Firstly, what is this Nutra all about?

3936296, Oct 10, 2018 IP
  12. LeadReaktor

LeadReaktor Peon

Best Answers:
    Basically, it's food supplements, weight management stuff, etc. Good conversions and profit margins but a bit hard to find ways to advertise, so one must improvise.

LeadReaktor, Oct 10, 2018 IP
  13. ByOffers

ByOffers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi @Ravi Sonti Like it was said, Facebook is a good-working source to dig Nutra traffic but it's a difficult one and requires certain knowledge and caution. And in fact the best way here is farming several accounts and do posting. But be careful to not post naked tracking links! You should lead users to a clean domain and only after that to the affiliate Nutra offer.

Regarding best GEOs for Nutra - like @LeadReaktor said LATAM, Asia and Europe are good to start.

First of all @Socrat you should determine your traffic sources and then find reliable offers to promote - feel free to ask me for the recommendations.

Nutra offers relate to vitamins, diet pills, skin care pills, muscle boosters, male enhancement and enlargement supplements, memory and brain support pills.

ByOffers, Oct 12, 2018 IP
  14. Socrat

Socrat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I need you recommendation.
    And which model is best for sales?
    1. Affiliate Marketing
    2. Dropshipping

Socrat, Oct 21, 2018 IP
  15. Ravi Sonti

Ravi Sonti Peon

Best Answers:
    It really depends. I tried drop shipping for a while and there are a lot of problems with logistics such as shipping time. There is less risk but in my opinion, it is not sustainable.

Ravi Sonti, Oct 22, 2018 IP
  16. Socrat

Socrat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks

Socrat, Oct 22, 2018 IP
  17. patriciaalexander

patriciaalexander Peon

Best Answers:
    It has food nutritional supplements, weight control things, etc.. Gain margins and conversions but somewhat hard to figure out methods to market has to improvise.

patriciaalexander, Oct 22, 2018 IP
  18. habibsoft

habibsoft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    how get email marketing ?

habibsoft, Jun 16, 2019 IP
  19. ByOffers

ByOffers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey habibsoft
    If you`re interested in email marketing, just follow these steps:

1) First you should specify its a niche. Adult and Sweepstackes are the easiest, at the same time you wont be able to run a nutra campaigns, cuz lots of nutra offers are PPS/COD, not PPL.
    Find the PPL campaigns and decide which is more suitable for you ( you can check our site, we have lots of PPL campaigns in any niche. Just log in and contact our AM)

2) Be sure you have a good email base. You can collect it by yourself ( using thematic sites and LP) or buy from traffic platforms (we can advise rtx platform and zeropark, they have a good quality traffic)
    Dont buy already collected email base. In most cases they`re already dead and were used lots of times on the same offers. You`ll loose your money, time and a trust from advert if you`ll use these base.

3) Choose the correct mailer ( if you`re using self collected email base)
    Mailer its a site/soft that will send your mails to your base. Different settings and analyzing mechanics will help you to collect only fresh and active emails, that will increase your CR and EPC.

4) In most cases its enogh to start a PPL campaigns. But you also can check more detailed set ups like best converting email domains, sex ,age etc.

Feel free to contact us, and we will make you a list with best campaigns personally for you.

ByOffers, Jul 1, 2019 IP