1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is code injection?

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by unisecureus, Oct 22, 2018.

What is code injection? one of the websites it gets hacked by someone because when I open my website it gets redirected to another website. I have removed that code injection script from the website and also removed his database files from my server database but its temporary solution I guess because again I am getting spam links on my website.

How I can solve this problem. please help me with permanent solutions for the same.

unisecureus, Oct 22, 2018 IP
  2. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If someone inserts a malicious code or introduces a code into your application, it is called as code injection. The code that is injected can compromise your database integrity and/or compromise privacy properties, security and even data correctness. With code injection one can also steal data and/or
    give access and authentication control. These injection attacks can affect applications that are user input dependent for execution.

You can clean the code injection attack by following various tutorials online.

MilesWeb, Nov 5, 2018 IP