1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to choose your sunglasses ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jonely, Oct 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    GLASSES ACCORDING TO THE SHAPE OF YOUR FACE
    First factor to consider: the shape of your face! Whether you have a round, square or oval head, the appropriate glasses should be chosen.

WHAT SUNGLASSES FOR A ROUND OR OVAL FACE?
    Your face is round? So do not accentuate its shape with rounded glasses! Better to break the roundness of your boil with a geometric model. Also, thin branches will lengthen your face, always in the optics to limit the round appearance of your facies!
    [​IMG]
    Having an oval face is a lot like pulling the jackpot at the lottery! Yes, just about every style of binocles will fit perfectly. You can even push the vice and bring you to the most eccentric and original models! How far will your pellet go?

Looking to choose your beard style according to your face? Take a look at our article: “What style of beard for a round, square or oval face?”

SUNGLASSES FOR ELONGATE AND SQUARE FACES
    The elongated hoes are a bit like an in-between at the crossroads of different profiles. A wide range of sunglasses is therefore possible, although the rounded style will remain to be preferred. Side branches, we will focus more on fairly large parts: it will avoid focusing on the length of your

If you are the lucky holder of a square face, just do the opposite of tips for round heads! Clearly, forget the geometric shapes that would only highlight the angular aspect of your features. Mount level, opt instead for a wide model, to reduce the size of your face! On the contrary, it is better to choose branches thin enough not to widen your head.

HAIR CUTTING, TO BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT ALSO!
    This is not necessarily the first thing you think when choosing your sunglasshutusa glasses. And yet, your cut is also important … to determine the size of your binocles!

THE LENGTH OF YOUR HAIR ONLINE MIRE
    You are rather mane up to the knees or brush cut? Know it, the length of your hair comes into account when choosing your sunglasses! If you have a short cut, let yourself be tempted by a small model, with fine branches. History not to contrast! You have on your head an overflowing hair? It’s the opposite ! A lot of volume in the tifs will lead you to choose imposing binoculars. Finally, if you are between the two, you the freedom of the optics!

jonely, Oct 19, 2018 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I'd suggest getting some boil cream for that.
    Having an oval face means you probably look like a rugby ball, if you put it in the vice you could make it more rounder like a football
    Till I hit the squirrell or whatever I'm aiming at.
    I always go for the shorter hoes, never at the crossroads but in the comfort of my car
    If you're mane is up to your knees I definitely recommend a brush cutter, don't get it to close to your skin though.
    I have no words for that one.

malky66, Oct 20, 2018 IP
    sarahk, mmerlinn and jrbiz like this.
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    @digitalpoint isn't it time to have "best of" on digitalpoint? :)

qwikad.com, Oct 21, 2018 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  4. zainsultan

zainsultan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is not a right place to discuss this type of fool questions.

zainsultan, Nov 1, 2018 IP
  5. ChrisBa

ChrisBa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just try them on to see what works for me :)

ChrisBa, Nov 5, 2018 IP
  6. zainsultan

zainsultan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok Then carry on ....

zainsultan, Nov 5, 2018 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.