1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Can't Find Any Virtual Assistant Job For 2 Months, Where Do I Start?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by meol, Sep 12, 2018.

I've been trying to find virtual assistant job for almost 2 months but but haven't found one yet, and the rate i am requesting is only $2 per hour.

I tried posting on facebook groups but still no result.

I am looking for virtual assistant tasks like web research, data entry, posting content on websites, collecting leads on websites or any work that i am instructed to do.

My question is what businesses need virtual assistant the most so that i can contact them to see if i can be useful to them?

I am willing to work from free at the beginning and later on i won't charge more than $2 or $3 per hour.

Thanks

meol, Sep 12, 2018 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Have you looked into fiverr or elance? There are other such sites, as well.

jrbiz, Sep 12, 2018 IP
  3. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have a portfolio of your content? Might help if marketers can have a look at the quality of your work. Do you have a resume to show your qualifications? How were you posting your services on FB?

Your post here states you'll do anything. I suggest you figure out what web-based service you are extremely good at performing and start from there.

You can always add more services later as you acquire competent skills for them.

JoeSpirit, Sep 14, 2018 IP
  4. michellerr

michellerr Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi - my immediate reaction is $2 ? - who would work for $2 - (Understanding that everyone needs to do whatever they can to provide for their family) - it createws a negative impression in the buyer;s mind - you might experiment with higher rates - at least $4 - that's pretty much as low as I've seen offered. Best wiahes.

michellerr, Sep 15, 2018 IP
  5. X-ception

X-ception Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have a resume or a portfolio of similar work you have done in the past?

X-ception, Sep 17, 2018 IP
  6. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    You should try to post your CV on freelance websites. People are looking for employees there.
    Moreover you can look through job posts there - maybe you'll find something that will suit you.

Warren Willy, Oct 1, 2018 IP
  7. kuldeep-seo

kuldeep-seo Active Member

Best Answers:
    are you still looking for Virtual Assistant?

kuldeep-seo, Oct 1, 2018 IP
  8. Orol

Orol Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should look for a job on freelance sites. You can post your job for example on a freelancer.com, fiverr, upwork. You can look for work there yourself without waiting for the answers of employers. I hope you helped.

Orol, Oct 5, 2018 IP
  9. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try to create accounts on freelancing sites like odesk upwork etc .Try to get some projects to build your reputation .At first i sugest you to wors as cheap as you can to get works then people will rate you and after that you will find jobs more easy

Spartan14, Oct 6, 2018 IP
  10. 3936296

3936296 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Go to Fiverr and Seoclerks, you will get.

3936296, Oct 19, 2018 IP
  11. b2bwriter

b2bwriter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't work for that cheap.
    I did, and mostly this attract people who don't want to pay or pay so much less than work's total worth. Raise your rates and than try. Finding jobs are hard these days. Its for everyone now.

b2bwriter, Oct 22, 2018 IP
  12. dwhswebhosting

dwhswebhosting Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would say Fiverr and possibly on this forum. Timing is important for that rate. You'll need to post it when someone really needs work in a country that the payment could go much further in.

dwhswebhosting, Oct 22, 2018 IP
  13. b2bwriter

b2bwriter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I never get how Fiverr really works for newbie. It only promotes old reputated gigs.

14. b2bwriter

b2bwriter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    These are high saturated marketplaces. I like @Mehta's idea to use content mills

15. Mehta

Mehta Active Member

Best Answers:
    The OP is talking about virtual assistant jobs. Content mills won't help in this case. As far as saturation is concerned, that will exist in case of VA jobs too. The entry barrier(to be precise, the bare minimum required skillset) for many of the available writing jobs, VA jobs etc. is too low to tilt the demand-supply balance in favor of the seller(service provider). The OP could be better assisted by suggesting to apply for VA-specific jobs such as at https://www.zirtual.com/jobs .

Mehta, Oct 24, 2018 IP