1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Kid on the Block

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by David Blakey, Oct 18, 2018.

Hello there. The name's David. I'm an easy-breezy tech guy. I keep up with digital marketing trends and search engine optimisation strategies and write about them on occasion.

Since this forum is clearly within the ambit of my expertise, my membership here is inevitable. I'd be glad to share information, thoughts and ideas related to content and online marketing.

I'm currently connected with Hottoner.com.au, an online supplier of premium toner and ink cartridges. I write about printers in general or specific models (e.g. HP Officejet Pro 8600, Canon MG5760, Brother MFC-9335CDW and HP Photosmart 5520 to name a few).

See you around the forums. I hope to contribute a lot of insights and interact with the rest of the community moving forward.

David Blakey, Oct 18, 2018 IP
  2. Nathalia J.

Nathalia J. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the community David, I'm also new here!

Nathalia J., Oct 21, 2018 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Just make you sure you guys get familiar with the terms (rules): https://www.digitalpoint.com/help/rules .

Over the years I've seen countless members getting banned before they reach 5-10 posts. If you want to promote your site the best thing to do so is through your signature. To be able to add your site to your signature you need to become an established member: https://www.digitalpoint.com/help/established

Hope it doesn't come across as a warning (since I am just another member here) but as a friendly advice.

qwikad.com, Oct 21, 2018 IP