1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a banner ad manager

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by Bernard, Oct 11, 2018.

I haven't made any changes to my sites in many years. I'm running a number of old scripts that are no longer supported, including a self-hosted script of OpenAds/OpenX to manage an inventory of banner ads that display on my sites. I'm thinking about making some changes to my sites (including upgrading the php version on the server which will likely break the old version of the OpenAds/openX script that I'm currently using), but I'm not current on what solutions are out there, so I thought I'd ask here what you all are using.

I want to be able to do the following:
    • Maintain an inventory of banner ads that I show for free (generally non-profit organizations in my niche)
    • Sell banner ad campaigns to customers that want to target my site(s)
    • Have control over the display of the ads (currently I display some text and a link to my advertising page underneath every banner shown, but the text is different depending upon whether the ad is a free (non-profit) or paid campaign).
    Ideas?

Bernard, Oct 11, 2018 IP
  2. Bernard

Bernard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Never mind. I think I found what I needed (Revive Adserver).

Bernard, Oct 17, 2018 IP
  3. MatBerrows

MatBerrows Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    CentralHubb is a good free alternative.

MatBerrows, Oct 18, 2018 IP
  4. Buzzoid

Buzzoid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is not the best alternative. I cannot suggest something better, but according to my experience I can say that it is better not to use this application for these purposes.

Buzzoid, Oct 27, 2018 IP