1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To increase like in your facebook page

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by yogeshkumarmcp, Jul 7, 2011.

1. mikeAff

mikeAff Peon

Best Answers:
    send invitation to your friends

mikeAff, Sep 23, 2018 IP
  2. Mr.Dog

Mr.Dog Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's best to run simple Facebook Page Likes campaigns. Set up a campaign in Facebook and drive the
    number of likes to at least 1,000.

Some countries drive very cheap likes: 0.10-0.20 USD/like, but the UK/USA can cost more than 1 USD/like.

If your targeting is narrow enough, but not too narrow, then you will pay the best price for the likes.

Don't buy fake likes from 3rd parties. They're robots. Facebook can detect them as well.

Mr.Dog, Sep 25, 2018 IP
  3. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Correct, running a Facebook likes campaigns is a good way to drive more fans for the page. I'm also doing this way for all my customers' fanpage.

daica85, Oct 8, 2018 IP
  4. Afrasiab

Afrasiab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For FB page genuine likes, the best possible practice is inviting your friends to like it and to run paid like campaigns within the area of your business operation, as it will get you not only genuine likes, but also people will know about your business.

Participate in local groups, start discussions, quizzes, ask questions, surveys etc, speak about new deals and special discounts from your business in these local facebook groups, it will help you a lot.

Afrasiab, Oct 12, 2018 IP
  5. pentaxial

pentaxial Active Member

Best Answers:
    From your personal account join your business related group having lot of members who do genuine and useful posts. Because from your business page you can’t join group. Then start sharing your business page and the post from your personal account to all the groups.

Another way of increasing your Facebook page reach organically is to create group related to your niche and invite your members to join group. There you can share about your business and it will reach to all your members in the group. If the post looks good and useful they might share it on their timeline, and by that the post reach to the members in his friend list. These are the steps to increase your facebook page reach organically.

Note: To increase the Facebook business page like you should do some fun posts and eye catching videos along with your Business related posts.

pentaxial, Oct 13, 2018 IP
  6. Mr.Dog

Mr.Dog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Additionally, you may want to boost Facebook posts - this helps generate engagement primarily, but also helps gather LIKES.

A 5-10 USD budget can get you 1-25 Likes. But you shouldn't normally expect likes, since that's not the primary function of these campaigns.

Mr.Dog, Oct 14, 2018 IP
  7. here-host

here-host Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try to send some invites to your subscribers via e-mail. Start posting good stuff like well designed pictures and videos. You can use facebook ads, it's not that expensive.

here-host, Oct 22, 2018 IP
  8. Illya_P

Illya_P Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello! Creating viral content is very important for increasing reach and involvement (and of course likes).
    Make sure your content is sharable and resonates with your audience
    • find content that truly resonates with your audience: research other related pages and see what kind of content gets the most engagement. Mix together original content and content that you “crowd-source” from other sources.
    Popsters.us tool is perfect for analyzing the content of competitors (and reaction of subscribers) in social networks.
    • You can also find Facebook pages where you can find the right audience for you. After agreeing with the administrator, you can publish guest publications (mutual exchange). Don't forget to analyze popular posts on such pages to optimize your posts before publishing.
    • post consistently (min. 1x every two days) and don’t drop the ball.
    • constantly analyze the reaction of your subscribers to the content.
    I hope it will be useful.

Illya_P, Oct 29, 2018 IP
  9. Josef Montane

Josef Montane Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi! Do you need real likes that can convert into customers or fake likes?
    If you would like to increas real likes, my advice is to invest in facebook ads.

Josef Montane, Nov 13, 2018 IP
  10. zainsultan

zainsultan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Check admefast.com for increase the likes of your page or post But use it carefully because facebook never allow fast and fake activity. So use slowly slowly.It will be very helpful.

zainsultan, Nov 26, 2018 IP
  11. PinterestUsers?

PinterestUsers? Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The most obvious answer is to use advertising it may cost more but it's what Facebook wants so it's the best bet.

Plus generate share worthy content!

PinterestUsers?, Dec 1, 2018 IP
  12. mosarrof

mosarrof Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try Facebook paid promotion advertising for increasing your business page likes.

mosarrof, Dec 2, 2018 IP
  13. zainsultan

Best Answers:
    I tried paid Advertising promotion of Facebook,I got lot of engagements and post reaches but did,t get any good business. So paid promotion of Facebook is almost useless.

zainsultan, Dec 3, 2018 IP
  14. ShaunSizemore

ShaunSizemore Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Post every day, make the pictures looks fun, add all your friends, make posts that have a # HashTags and tag people/friends also post the location.. this is the best way for real users if you like to get another way you may contact to networks special of social audiences

ShaunSizemore, Dec 3, 2018 IP
  15. zainsultan

Best Answers:
    Yes this one is very useful i think ..

zainsultan, Dec 4, 2018 IP
  16. Fahim Rah

Fahim Rah Peon

Best Answers:
    there are various way have to promote your fb page. invite on your friend list, share on your wall always , link on your blog , also you can promote by paid money on fb advertising option or other section. another thing you can creat group page or add on some groups also helpful to promote your page free.

Fahim Rah, Dec 7, 2018 IP
  17. Sara Alfred

Sara Alfred Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I want to have facebook likes for my UK based company but as I live in USA how I would be able to have organic likes of UK for my company in UK? and is it possible or not?

Sara Alfred, Feb 26, 2019 IP
  18. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here's how you can increase Facebook page likes organically:
    • Invite all your friends to like your page
    • Post updates that your audience might be interested in
    • Share your posts on groups
    • Share the link of your Facebook page on Whatsapp, Email and ask them to like.

MilesWeb, Mar 2, 2019 IP
  19. Miriam Guimel

Miriam Guimel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sharing the content from your Facebook page on Facebook groups is one of the easiest thing that you can do in order to build a fan base.

Miriam Guimel, Mar 4, 2019 IP
    MarketExpert likes this.
  20. moneyroad

moneyroad Member

Best Answers:
    IMHO
    my opinion and experience is a bit different.
    Do not advertise to get likes and do not buy fake likes
    If you run any advertising campaign, then rather take them straight to your landing page or sales page.
    Why is that?
    Because likes on the page does not matter, if your wish to reach these people organicaly, that's not gona happen, you will have to pay facebook anyway (at the moment I reach only 20-30% by posting something on my fb page)
    Look at other popular pages like Buzzfeed got 11 millions of likes on the page

But on the post get's soo much less
    buzzfeed likes on page.jpg buzzfeed post likes.jpg
    That only proves: do not chase page likes...

moneyroad, Mar 5, 2019 IP