1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Auto Ads not working on my desktop site

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by jashy, Aug 3, 2018.

I've just launched my website and I'm using Auto Ads. I've placed the code on all relevant pages. The ads are working on the mobile version of my website. However they aren't appearing on the desktop version of my site. Anyone know why this might be happening? I selected all ad types in the Global Settings when I was creating the Auto Ad.

jashy, Aug 3, 2018 IP
  2. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you have placed it just now - then it is advised to wait at least 24hours to have advertisement displayed. If you placed the code at the right spot.

infogle, Aug 3, 2018 IP
  3. jashy

jashy Peon

Best Answers:
    I placed it on my home page 1 week ago and still nothing. I added it to another 10 pages this morning.

jashy, Aug 3, 2018 IP
  4. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    are you sure you are placing code at the right spot of the website because then it seems website issue since you saying that you placed it a week ago and in mobile version ads are getting displayed.

infogle, Aug 3, 2018 IP
  5. jashy

jashy Peon

Best Answers:
    from my page source code:

<head>
    <script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
    <script>
    (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle....
    );
    </script>
    <title>My page title</title>

I would have assumed this is how it should be placed on my website?
    And if it was placed in the wrong spot would it still work on the mobile site?

jashy, Aug 3, 2018 IP
  6. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Auto ads works great with sites that have good amount of visitors. If your site is not receiving the good amount of visitors than remove it from your website and manually create ad units and insert it on your website.

iwebsocial, Aug 4, 2018 IP
  7. jashy

jashy Peon

Best Answers:
    Well just to give an on this. There are now 3 pages on my site with the Auto Ads code.

1. Homepage - Auto Ads code was placed on this page 9 days ago. Since then its been working on the mobile site but no ads have appeared on the desktop site.
    2. Child Page of Home - Auto Ads code was placed on this page yesterday morning. Since then its been working on the mobile site but no ads have appeared on the desktop site.
    3. Child Page of Page2 - Auto Ads code was placed on this page yesterday morning. Since then its been working on both the mobile site and the desktop site.

Anyone know why Auto Ads is only working on some pages of the desktop site?

jashy, Aug 4, 2018 IP
  8. bbharath

bbharath Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wait for few days and see, because of non indexed or didn't crawled by Googlebot. Try placing on another site or your friends site to findout the real reason.

bbharath, Oct 1, 2018 IP