1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for new shopify profitable product ,URGENT!

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Hatter Taiser, Sep 17, 2018.

Hi Everybody

We launched our Shopify Dropshipping Store 4 months ago
    With FB spy tools and testing all the day, the revenue reach it's balance now
    But as the competition is growing, we are thirsty to find a new way to find more possible profitable product for testing, we tried Hot Sales on Amazon and Aliexpress but the result comes bad.
    Anyone in the forum could give some valuable information? Thanks a lot

Hatter Taiser, Sep 17, 2018 IP
  2. monim1

monim1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    We quit FB ads and start Adwords. I have been many seller are still making good money with FB Ads but it is not working for us Anymore.
    Product selection for FB and Google is totally different. As you are promoting through FB Ads, I will talk only about FB products.
    First of all testing best seller products of Aliexpress and Amazon is a wrong idea. Best seller products are already saturated in the market. You must avoid those products.
    In FB main tricks is impulse buy. You need to create scarcity among audience. Select problem solving, unique and hard to find product. There are many spy tools available to find products for FB. But the most important thing is your experience and intuition.
    If you want to know more PM me. I have been doing dropshipping for more than 2 years.

monim1, Sep 28, 2018 IP
  3. earlinewilkerson

earlinewilkerson Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi
    We commence ad words and stopped FB advertising. I've already now been seller are earning money for all of the people but it isn't working.

Item selection for Google and FB is different.

earlinewilkerson, Feb 25, 2019 IP
  4. moshelog

moshelog Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am using a dropshipping app called Importify. It has a research system inside the dashboard that shows me winning products in similar Shopify stores, then I search supplier for these products. Since Importify works with over 40 sources, I have many options and I can find the best deals.

moshelog, Mar 7, 2019 IP