1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there any system that can rank and marketing my website automitic?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by yongleinternational, Mar 27, 2018.

Hi guys,
    Is there any system that can rank my website automitic?
    It is really hard for us to do that.
    Just want to focus on my products and selling.
    We think it should be much easier for us to do.
    Thanks!

yongleinternational, Mar 27, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If it was easy everyone would be doing it.

sarahk, Mar 27, 2018 IP
  3. Chiedo

Chiedo Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with Sarah.

There are no shortcuts to ranking your website automatically. But the closest thing to what you're looking to do is Google Adwords. Paying to be on the first page of Google.

It's really easy to waste money on Google Adwords though if you don't know what you're doing. So if you go that route, take a course first or read a book and be prepared to spend the first part of your budget learning.

Chiedo,

Chiedo, Mar 28, 2018 IP
  4. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Greetings
    Essentially what you're looking for is a company that will do SEO for you. SEO done correctly will put your website at the top of all the major search engines (Google, Bing, etc.) However, there are a couple of major drawbacks with this approach.
    1. Any good SEO service can be expensive. The prices range from less then $100 per month to well over $5,000 per month. But as the old expression goes, you'll get what you pay for. All you have to do is do a search for "SEO Services" and you'll get a plethora of offers and companies.

2. If you outsource your SEO strategy, you will always be at the mercy so-to-speak, of someone else for your ranking (SEO) needs. Learning to do SEO yourself is the best way to go. This way, you're never dependent on anyone or any company. But the flip side is it does take time and effort to master SEO. One person you could check out is Josh Earp who is one of the most successful SEO guru's out there and he has a lot of training and services as well available.
    Hopefully this helps but if you need more information, please PM me and I can direct you some other avenues that may be able to help you as well.

All the best!

Dana C. Beck, Mar 28, 2018 IP
  5. Tanmoy Kundu

Tanmoy Kundu Member

Best Answers:
    The way you are focusing on your product and selling. You need to give same focus to ranking. SEO is an important aspect for selling your product.

Tanmoy Kundu, Mar 31, 2018 IP
  6. Drew Mann

Drew Mann Member

Best Answers:
    Like everyone else is saying there is no "automatic" approach. If you do SEO and your approach is wrong, you could burn your site. Stick to paid ads on FB or Google and optimize your campaigns. If you have a budget for SEO, make sure you hire someone reputable with proven rankings.

Drew Mann, Apr 2, 2018 IP
  7. Pamela Turns

Pamela Turns Active Member

Best Answers:
    In the world of online marketing, specially when it comes to SEO, anything that is automatic is considered a black hat strategy that is against Google terms.

Pamela Turns, Apr 2, 2018 IP
    Dana C. Beck likes this.
  8. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It takes time to get your site ranked in google

kb24, Apr 4, 2018 IP
  9. Tom Lindstrom

Tom Lindstrom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have not heard of a system that does that automatically :) Just keep doing what you are doing, writing articles, promoting... It will take time but it certainly is achievable. If you have money, you can always purchase traffic. For instance, solo ads are really effective and quick.

Tom Lindstrom, Apr 6, 2018 IP
  10. Ian Murphy

Ian Murphy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    System can't understand the whole process of doing. Today, only people can make it. Nobody has yet invent such a system. Artificial Intelligence isn't smart enough to do such things.

Ian Murphy, Jul 3, 2018 IP
  11. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    yongleinternational, there's a lot of great information presented here. But the bottom line really is, to rank your website high on the search engine results, it does require work and dedication. Whether you write posts and articles, buy solo ads, purchase an SEO service, and so on, it will still cost you your time, effort, and in the long run, money.

So often I receive the same question from some of my subscribers, "what's the secret to your success?" These people don't want the "secret", they just want to know how they can get the same results I'm getting without putting in the work. Please understand, I'm not saying that this is what you're doing. I'm just mentioning this to make the point that it does take effort.

You are obviously serious about your business and are committed to doing what is necessary which I commend you for. The best answer I can give you is to continue to write posts, blog, and get your name out there any way you can (without spamming people.) Then secondly, continue to learn as much as you can about SEO strategies. You can learn a great deal just from YouTube. There is a ton of free information out there. Then depending upon your budget, you can buy Solo Ads, and pay for SEO training or an SEO service. But with an SEO service, as I had mentioned before, you will be at the mercy so to speak of the service. It's always better to learn SEO strategies on your own so you can truly be independent.

Hope this helps. Please PM me if I can be of any assistance.

Take care.

Dana C. Beck, Jul 9, 2018 IP
  12. davidjackson

davidjackson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to get automatic web rank for your website and you do not want to do your self. You should hire a marketing professional for your website then you may get rank for your website.

davidjackson, Aug 27, 2018 IP
  13. iHostingX.com

iHostingX.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are no shortcuts here. Yes, there are services that can help you with SEO in particular. These services will usually scan your Website, check for things that may prevent your Website from ranking as highly as it could, and then suggest fixes. For the novice, this is great - especially if you know how to fix the problems yourself.

However, this is just the start of a good SEO strategy. You must be prepared to invest a significant amount of time and perhaps even financial resources into a long-term search engine optimization strategy that builds backlinks and content across the Web linking back to your Website. This cannot be done easily, though it's not rocket science either.

iHostingX.com, Aug 28, 2018 IP
  14. MatBerrows

MatBerrows Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's only possible to make a quality seo.

MatBerrows, Aug 31, 2018 IP
  15. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you just want to focus on your products look into paid traffic like bing or google adwords.

kb24, Sep 25, 2018 IP
  16. Nitish3088

Nitish3088 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When you said you want to focus on products and selling, selling is basically SEO, it cant happen if the SEO is not right you wont have conversion, give it time and efforts i know its easier said than done.

Work on your SEO, write great content, tell your user how your product can add value to them, solve their problem through your product, be unique and original, drive your your efforts towards a rich user experience.

If you understand the fact that google cares about users more than anything, your chances of ranking are better than anyone.

Nitish3088, Oct 4, 2018 IP
  17. patriciaalexander

patriciaalexander Peon

Best Answers:
    If you would like to acquire internet rank for your site and you don't wish to do yourself. You ought to employ a marketing professional to your site you might get ranking.

patriciaalexander, Oct 26, 2018 IP
  18. Jenefer_h

Jenefer_h Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A self-driven car also needs one human being to order it what to do. Just like that, there are some tools which can do your work but it needs one coordinator.
    You can take help of google for such tools, but again I am saying that they'll not do anything by themselves you need to show them directions

Jenefer_h, Oct 29, 2018 IP