1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

EasyHits4U.com

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by mikeAff, Sep 21, 2018.

Does anyone have a bit of experience with this site (EasyHits4U.com)
    does it is good for generating traffic!

mikeAff, Sep 21, 2018 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I do not know about this site, in particular, but I can say that trying to buy traffic, from any source, is nothing more than a waste of money. Most of them will just point a bunch of bots at your site to get you believing that you are getting real traffic. But you won't get a single sale because the traffic is bogus. Think of it this way: if a site had really good, valuable traffic, why would they sell it to you cheap instead of using it themselves for sales, advertising, etc.? My suggestion is that you work on ways to get qualified, real traffic to your site the right way: hard work, advertising, SEO/SEM, etc., instead of wasting money on "easy money" schemes.

jrbiz, Sep 21, 2018 IP
    Tom Lindstrom and malky66 like this.
  3. mikeAff

mikeAff Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you BTW the site is free!

mikeAff, Sep 23, 2018 IP
  4. jitendra05

jitendra05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its free but only waste of time. What would you do with all fake traffic?

jitendra05, Sep 23, 2018 IP
  5. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is a traffic exchange site and traffic from these sites are totally useless. You will only get junk traffic with high bounce rate.

iwebsocial, Sep 25, 2018 IP
    FarrisFahad likes this.
  6. Daniel-MD

Daniel-MD Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As most of the folks said, traffic exchange traffic is not very useful for a couple of reasons:
    - Many users use automatic bots to visit sites and no real eyes will see it.
    - Members of traffic exchange are there to get points and to advertise their sites for free so they will not buy anything for you.

In my opinion, the only way you can get something from this traffic is to set up a really nice landing page that promotes something free

Daniel-MD, Sep 30, 2018 IP
  7. 3936296

3936296 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is manual traffic exchange and is free to join. You will get traffic and the surf ratios are 2:1 and 1:1.

3936296, Oct 19, 2018 IP
  8. ShortGuyzRule

ShortGuyzRule Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with all of the previous comments... The only real reason to buy traffic would be to pump up your alexa ranking and other stats in advance to prep for applying to a publishing network that has a really high standard for minimum traffic lol

ShortGuyzRule, Jun 28, 2019 IP
  9. Bridget65

Bridget65 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes. I do. It is a good to promote your sites. I promote my sites to get more traffic.

Bridget65, Jun 28, 2019 IP
  10. Tom Lindstrom

Tom Lindstrom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Traffic exchanges are normally a waste of time. People are marketing their own opportunities, they are not buyers. Using traffic exchanges is really time consuming, you need to spend hours per day to get enough credits. If you use traffic exchanges, then make sure you are promoting an optin page where people can leave their name and email address. Promoting a sales page directly does not work.

Tom Lindstrom, Jul 8, 2019 IP
    jrbiz likes this.