1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review the website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Emmawoods000, Sep 25, 2018.

Hi
    I designed this website for a furniture company: https://www.surplusfurniture.com/. Please tell me what you think of the website design? Also, comment on the UI of the website.

Emmawoods000, Sep 25, 2018 IP
  2. Modesta

Modesta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi! I've just reviewed your website. The first thing that came to my mind when I opened the main page (where you have to chose province and location) was that it looks a bit old. The next page (where you actually enter the website) looks much better. You should change your main page as it is what customers see first. And if it leaves a vague impression, a person might not continue to the website. So in my opinion, try to make the main page more modern, you can use, for example, dark colors as a background and add some yellow details as they also appear in other pages. You might also use a picture of only a fragment of the sofa.
    When you access the home page, to my mind, there's a bit too much text. I like the part of the home page with the product blocks and 4 statements on the right (this weeks promotion, same day delivery, etc.), everything in this part is based on the same colors and it looks really good - try to focus on this style and use 3-4 main colors. You should also use more visual information. Pictures and videos are more catchy and they attract more attention than text. There's also not enough information about how to order the products and how it works. However, I like how the products are listed.
    Overall, I like the idea of it! What you need to do is to make the design the same all over the website. Add more visuals and less text and make it simple to the customers. I hope I wasn't too strict and critical and I really hope this will help!

Modesta, Sep 26, 2018 IP