1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

TONS OF MONEY WITH NO BIG IMPROVEMENT!!

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Geekmo, Sep 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi!
    I have this website www.TheBuzzSports.com that I working on with my brother, But after 2 months of work and spending a lot of money on BUYING backlinks + traffic + advertisement + and other things, Yet there is no improvements!!

Can you help me figure out the problem??

Geekmo, Sep 21, 2018 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Your site is not user friendly. The left menu wastes ONE THIRD of screen real estate. Why to you need TWO menus, one on top and one on the left side?

Further, the top menu says "NIS BASKETBALL ATHLETICS CYCLISME BOXING RUGBY MMA"

What does "NIS" mean? Ditto for "MMA"

I scrolled down and saw:

What does that mean?

Basically, WHY would anyone visit or stay on a site that wastes screen space and has NONSENSE posted on it?

mmerlinn, Sep 22, 2018 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Instead of wasting money buying backlinks and shit traffic, spend money on someone who speaks and understands English to proofread the entire site, the content is unreadable nonsense to an English speaker.

malky66, Sep 22, 2018 IP
  4. Geekmo

Geekmo Member

Best Answers:

what you suggest for improving??

and I don't have anything called "NIS" on my website!!

Geekmo, Sep 22, 2018 IP
  5. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    Yes you do!

untitled.JPG

Furthermore, my eyes are not good enough to read nor understand this garbage:

untitled1.JPG

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  6. Geekmo

Geekmo Member

Best Answers:
    so stupid man, this not NIS It's tennis you just covered the rest with the left menu

and what wrong with that article, you never heard of a word "Perjury" or what!!!!!

it's mean false testimony

I thought you would like to help but you are just catching mistakes and despising

thanks anyway, no need for any further help

Geekmo, Sep 22, 2018 IP
  7. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    YOU asked for HELP. I am TRYING to help YOU. THOSE are SCREENSHOTS showing EXACTLY what I see on YOUR page.

If you are too stupid to understand that, you are too stupid to have a website.

It is NOT my fault that YOUR page looks as it does. And not my fault that YOU LIED when you asked for help.

The word TENNIS (which you CLAIM is the long form of NIS) does NOT show in the menu on your pages. I don't see what the problem is with the word 'Perjury' on the second screenshot, so have no idea what you are babbling about. And if you were not so stupid, you could check the veracity of those screenshots.

Further, I CANNOT read much of what you have BECAUSE YOU did NOT follow WCAG guidelines for LEGIBILITY. LIGHT GRAY on WHITE is so far below legibility standards that it is damn near impossible to even know you have text there.

With your shitty attitude, I doubt that @deathshadow, @malky66, @kk5st, or any other website expert here would even want to help you.

Since you are such an ass, I checked under the hood. No wonder your page looks like shit. It is a TURD that TURDPRESS spit out.

TURDPRESS is a program that PRESSES out TURDS for the internet.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  8. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    @mmerlin, take it easy on the poor sod, it's obvious he's been SCAMMED, pumped full of bullshit BY scammers, and is now fighting a nasty case of cognitive dissonance since he went full in wallet-and-all on the web development equivalent of discount property in Florida, the Brooklyn Bridge, or joining a Christian missionary colony in Guyana.

When you've bought into a scam, the last thing you're ready to believe is you've been scammed. It's how sleazy shits like Amway and Mary Kay stay afloat as nubes and rubes alike loose their shirts over hollow promises.

Scams that have dick-all to do with building a successful website. You've been saddled up and taken for a ride. Whoever told you that buying traffic was anything more than throwing money on a fire was flat out lying to you.

Your page's layout is broken nonsense that's useless at anything less than 1440p. The open/close menu starts up open and only closes half the time you click on it, if scripting is off/blocked (a common thing users do) it's stuck open PERIOD, probably what @mmerlin encountered. A LOT of users block scripttardery be it for bandwidth concerns, security concerns, or the excessive battery usage it can incur. If you've got a legitimate site with legitimate content you shouldn't be playing those games no matter how many JavaScript fanboys and "gee ain't it neat and flashy" artists will LIE to you otherwise. In general the site falls apart completely scripting off in a "where'd the flipping content go?" thanks to that lazy-loading of images BS.

Sadly the site you have is the typical train wreck laundry list of how NOT to build a website so common to turdpress; sure, all the fanboys will rant and rave about how great it is, but unless your content is just that much better than everyone else's you've taken a shotgun to your own kneecaps by using it. More so if "mods / extensions / plugins / whatever name is hot and trendy for them this week" get slopped into it any old way.

Hence why on top of the broken layouts and obvious accessibility failings, it is flat out PAINFUL to watch load! The site is built from an utterly INSANE 51 separate JavaScripts totalling over 2.5 megabytes, an equally off the rails 476k of CSS spanning 16 files, and that's before we even talk about the bloated MESS of HTML it is vomiting up -- to the tune of 264k of it on a home page that's only delivering a measly 6.6k of plaintext and some 30 odd content images. Given what I'm seeing on that home page there is NO excuse for the markup to be more than around 16k, I don't see ANYTHING being done to warrant the PRESENCE of JavaScript, and I doubt I would use more than 48k of CSS ]FOR THE ENTIRE SITE! -- at least since you only seem to have a screen media layout. Too bad you're sending that to EVERYBODY.

... and that's before we talk the gibberish document structure telling alternative navigation users and the visually impaired to sod off, 20 year out of date markup, endless pointless classes for nothing, endless pointless DIV for nothing, static style in the markup, and all the other hallmarks that make turdpress a monument to the gullibility of prospective site owners.

You've been swindled and bamboozled by the ignorant two-bit hucksters and snake oil peddlers who sing turdpress' praise. The fix I'd suggest is pitching it ALL in the trash and starting over. Even if your content is of value or interest, the site itself interferes with users getting to it!

It's a dead giveaway the site is trash when if you add up the filesizes and filecounts of the JS, CSS, and HTML being loaded and it's TWICE the size of the total image sizes.... when realistically they should be closer to 1/20th the size combined!

... so of COURSE it's a money pit. IT was BUILT to be a money pit. REALLY sad part being it's going to also take money to fix it since again, there is little to anything to salvage from it... you need a competent developer to bespoke you a solution or to at least try and take a steaming pile like turdpress and attempt to make it serviceable.

Particularly since you went with the black-hat sleazy nube predator SCAMS that are buying traffic and buying advertising -- both of which more often than not get you blacklisted on search engines! Who knows what damage that may have already done to the reputation and credibility of the site amongst not only search engines, but also any potential target audience.

But don't worry, we have some sleazy dirtbags around here too that will come in and tell you everything is fine. They'll pat you on the back, say "no, no, it's not that bad" because agreeing with what I'm telling you calls their own bullshit and ineptitude into question. The truth just isn't popular given the sheer volume of barkers and bunko peddlers that have taken over the web development industry.

Honestly, it's hard to tell which is packed full of more two-faced liars and conmen willing to screw over society as a whole just for another shiny penny in their pocket -- web development or the Republican party.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    deathshadow, Sep 23, 2018 IP
    malky66 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.