1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying High Quality Cricket Match Predictions and News Writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Melloweitsj, Aug 13, 2018.

We need someone that follow cricket very closely and knows the ins and outs of all the big teams, players and tournaments. You also need to be able to write impeccable english, as well as engaging content that will spur interest from those that follow cricket.

You will be tasked with writing match predictions / betting tips for high profile matches at a regular interval, as well as add blog posts / news articles related to cricket and betting. Depending on the seasonality, expect about 30 posts per month here, which can rise during tournaments like the IPL or World Cup.

Preferably you are also someone that can help out with sharing this content in some fashion. We are working with a budget in this department, so you just need to know which channels to reach out to and be able to work the social media channels.

We use wordpress in our back-end, so you need to be familiar with this. We pay monthly through PayPal. Our budget is not set, so please apply whatever you charge for your services, we consider the whole package here, not only price. Great plus if you can show us any previous work you have done in the past related to this or writing in general.

This will be recurring work for the right candidate.

Melloweitsj, Aug 13, 2018 IP
  2. Emadullah

Emadullah Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I may know a lot about cricket and surrounding events but I may not be to much informed on betting. This will be my first project (if I get it) therefore I am not sure about the budget or price that I should demand. However, let me know if you are interested and we can discuss on how we can take this forward. Thanks!

Emadullah, Sep 18, 2018 IP
  3. emirates777

emirates777 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I be interested. I have PM'd you.

emirates777, Sep 18, 2018 IP