1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has Anyone Used Divi Theme? Please share your experience.

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by PokerBabe, Sep 10, 2018.

Hey guys,

A friend of mine gave me access to paid Divi theme but I read somewhere that there are some issues with it, like speed and some other issues I don't remember about.

Is it lightweight and worth using overall?

(I hear a lot of people talking about Thrive Themes. They promote it but as far as I know they use it themselves as well).

Also, I didn't expect that it's a builder and have no idea how to start. Do you have any useful links on how to use it efficiently (or do I just search Youtube)?

Thank you in advance :)

PokerBabe, Sep 10, 2018 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Divi has their own Faq website, just type in google. What themes do you use right now.

robyries, Sep 10, 2018 IP
  3. PokerBabe

PokerBabe Member

Best Answers:
    Well, no company will say bad things about themselves. I am careful with site speed that's why am asking here

PokerBabe, Sep 10, 2018 IP
  4. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You need additional plugin that for sure,

robyries, Sep 13, 2018 IP
  5. jayroberts

jayroberts Peon

Best Answers:
    Divi is great but its not for everyone. consider giving Elementor a go a well. Beaver builder and Thrive are also worthy mentions

jayroberts, Jun 4, 2019 IP
  6. EdgarAllanPwn

EdgarAllanPwn Peon

Best Answers:
    As a technical person managing quite a few clients I've had experience with many of the builders. Divi is my LEAST favorite. I've tried giving Divi a chance on multiple occasions. Each time I find myself pulling out my hair.

Each builder is different and has its learning curve. I'd recommend taking the time to mess around with either Elementor or Visual Composer (WP Bakery).

EdgarAllanPwn, Jul 9, 2019 IP
  7. Don Jackson

Don Jackson Peon

Best Answers:
    I use Divi and find it quite useful.

As for server speed, Divi just recently came with support for your php configuration. It will suggest to you what settings need to be changed for optimal speed performance.

My best advice to you is take advantage of all the Tutorial Videos. They are most useful in shortening the learning curve.

Divi is difficult for some because of its powerful abilities, but as mentioned above Divi is not for everyone.

Don Jackson, Jul 9, 2019 IP
  8. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, one of our client faced issue with a DIVI theme that was not functioning on a latest PHP version. In that case we suggested him to update theme or use some other theme compatible with latest version of PHP.

AlphaNine_Vini, Jul 22, 2019 IP
  9. PhoenixIM

PhoenixIM Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not a fan of DIVI although I have taken over a lot of sites which do use is so I'm very familiar with it. Divi uses it's own builder, which I'm not fond of but that could just be me.

Do you have examples of what type of websites you want to build? Do you know any HTML/CSS?

PhoenixIM, Nov 2, 2019 IP
  10. designgenie

designgenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have used DIVI theme more than 25 web sites by now . my clients are happy to use it. because some of my clients don have internet knowledge so divi plugin plays a big role for them. User can edit any content or image using front view. so In my side, DIVI is best.

designgenie, Mar 11, 2020 IP
  11. PokerBabe

PokerBabe Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your input!

PokerBabe, Mar 12, 2020 IP