1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Day Trade How To

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Zipposs, Sep 6, 2018.

I'll share with you guys what I'm doing. I want to share my trading experience with these guys. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-3% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading. There is also a paid section where you will receive daily a 3-5 coins updated every hour.
    It's worth it, but I will suggest you first start with the free signals until you become more knowledgeable and calm.

The calls are based on depth chart analysis based on buy/sell orders for a given amount of time-1-4 hours, so you know during this period of time the coin ranges.
    Here is an example:

[​IMG]

You have your buy in and sell ranges.
    Green to Orange is much more likely to be seen over and over and will allow a nice tight trading range.
    Blue to Red is much less likely to be seen in any given period, and may take a long time to achieve a buy or sell.
    Each trade your goal is to make 1%. Put 1% stop loss on every trade to protect yourself.
    Make 2-3 trades daily.

I'll give you Compound interest example:
    Let's say you start with 1000$
    You're making 2% daily
    you reinvest 70% and withdraw 30%
    for a course of 365 days

Now visit http://compoundaily.com/ and enter those numbers and see the results:
    Summary:
    You started with an investment of: $1,000.00 on Tue, Sep 4, 2018
    Your principal amount grew to: $159,904.22 by Wed, Sep 4, 2019
    Your total cash withdrawals were: $68,102.01 over the course of 365 days
    Your total NET profit for the 365-day period was $227,006.23 (22,700.62%)

I'm open to any new ideas and recommendations to enrich my trading schedule.
    I was a hodler for a long time and that didn't work for me.

Thanks!

Zipposs, Sep 6, 2018 IP
  2. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Is this possible to make profit every day?

egoldzone, Sep 6, 2018 IP
  3. Zipposs

Zipposs Member

Best Answers:
    Yes of course, just follow the ranges.

Zipposs, Sep 7, 2018 IP