1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twitter and Facebook

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by LincolnSpector, Aug 20, 2018.

For as long as I've had a Twitter account, I've had it set so that my tweets automatically went to my Facebook account, as well.

Now, it no longer works.

Twitter sent me (and I assume everyone else) instructions on how to fix this. These instructions don't work.

Step 3 is the problem (so far). "Click Connect to Facebook." There is no option on the settings/application page that reads "Connect to Facebook." There is "Facebook Connect," but it's not clickable.

Lincoln

LincolnSpector, Aug 20, 2018 IP
  2. Sarah - Dufferin Media

Sarah - Dufferin Media Active Member

Best Answers:
    They disabled this feature. Probably for the best. In my opinion its better to not have your social content linked.

Sarah - Dufferin Media, Sep 3, 2018 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    There's probably an IFTT function to do it if you want to. I find that I post very different things on the two sites and have a very different audience. The brief time I had them linked many years ago got my fb friends all grumpy.

sarahk, Sep 3, 2018 IP