1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Title tag for home page that shows in google

Discussion in 'Google' started by jointputer, Aug 20, 2018.

At the present moment my title tag for my home page is" wellbeing and happiness - how to improve your mental wellbeing"
    Should I change this to " wellbeing and happiness mindfulness meditation lifestyle improvements"
    the reason I think it should be the second option is because of what my site contains.
    However it doesn't entice a click through?
    Any thoughts.
    Https://wellbeingandhappiness.blog

Https://wellbeingandhappiness.blog

jointputer, Aug 20, 2018 IP
  2. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The second option is quite keyword-stuffed and spammy-looking. It will draw very few clicks, if any.

Jim4767, Aug 20, 2018 IP
    Prof.stan and sarahk like this.
  3. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd have to really think about this one because the "title tag" is the most important tag for ranking. This is the classic case of why it's not a good idea use exact match keyword domains. You're at risk of over optimizing (url/title/h1/h2/h3/etc), yet you need certain keywords included.
    You're current title is just "Wellbeing and Happiness". Needs to be something that's catchy and grabs your attention as well.

kjh-08, Sep 10, 2018 IP