1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Highest Quality Content From Experienced Native English Writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Senobia, Aug 20, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello, everyone -

My name is Senobia and I am, once again, offering my services for high quality content creation. I have more than fifteen years experience as a digital marketer and content creator and curator. I have worked with some of the highest ranking global websites and have helped countless startups get their e-commerce businesses off the ground.

100% of the content I provide is produced by me and guaranteed to be informative, engaging, ever-green, grammatically correct and delivered before any deadlines. I do not outsource my work, nor do I work in teams. I work closely with my clients, seeking their input, to ensure that every bit of the content I create not only meets, but surpasses their expectations.

After a successful decade-long run, I decided to close my digital marketing business and pursue other ventures. Now, I am ready to pick up where I left off with a few select clients who are serious about getting the most out of every content-marketing dollar.

For questions or inquiries about my services or to receive a quote, feel free to contact me at any time.

I look forward to working with you!

Senobia, Aug 20, 2018 IP
    stilleyes likes this.