1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hi, I'm new!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mrs. D, Aug 15, 2018.

Hi, My name is Malika and I started a finance blog called D is for Dollars (https://www.Disfordollars.com) in January of this year. I am brand new to everything blogging related, so I have lots of questions as I try to navigate this new chapter. I started my blog after my husband and I paid off over 60K of debt to help other people make smart financial choices and pay off debt, while also holding ourselves accountable for our own financial choices. I'm excited to learn from all of you in this forum!

Mrs. D, Aug 15, 2018 IP
  2. DpointG

DpointG Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Malika, Your blog is looking good and I see you are already active with contents, keep up the good work
    You will find you get a better response if you add a phot of yourself in the profile (personal branding)

DpointG, Aug 15, 2018 IP
  3. Mrs. D

Mrs. D Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks! Will do.

Mrs. D, Aug 15, 2018 IP
  4. NoPanic

NoPanic Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Malika! I've glanced at your blog and it made me curious to read the whole story of you and your husband. Keep posting on a regular basis, you're doing a great job there!

NoPanic, Sep 5, 2018 IP