1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Want To Start Shopify eCommerce Business

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by jomarabitria23442, Jul 28, 2018.

Please help me guys..............Thanks

jomarabitria23442, Jul 28, 2018 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Help you with what?? How the hell can you expect anyone to help with the lack of information you've provided?

malky66, Jul 28, 2018 IP
  3. IllmaticBars

IllmaticBars Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok well I'd recommend you get a really solid back-end funnel and focus on one main product with a few products that you're up selling

Instead of using Shopify you might want to look into Clickfunnels. It's a better alternative for this backend funnel business and I think you'll find that it's easier to get profitable in ecommerce with in 2018. Shopify has been spammed to death over the past few years but ClickFunnels is still a king in the sales funnel space and you really should focus on your backend at this point. Check out this infographic here as to why ClickFunnels is good for your business.

IllmaticBars, Aug 1, 2018 IP
  4. Brian Christensen

Brian Christensen Peon

Best Answers:
    What do you need help with? You have to be more specific :)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2018
    Brian Christensen, Aug 5, 2018 IP
  5. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I have heard of them, but never really taken the time to really look them over, they even appear to sell click funnel packages also in the event you do not have anything to sell, however, this also means they are selling these packages to everyone who buys them, so it is not like they are unique, so keep that in mind when you do your research, other then that, I really did not spend all that much time on their site, as it seems they are trying to sell you the moment you walk in the door, it may work, but like most, I do not like being sold too.

dscurlock, Aug 10, 2018 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I don't really need to answer since I'm not a "guy"... but it would be useful to know what's got you stuck.

Do you
    1. have a written business plan
    2. set aside the funds required
    3. have a product range set up
    4. picked your dropshipper or affiliate program
    5. picked a name
    6. bought a domain
    7. bought hosting
    8. decided on the ecommerce platform
    9. decided on a theme or skin for the site
    10. had the artwork designed
    11. signed up with a payment processor
    12. set up your social marketing accounts
    Once we have those answers we might be able to provide useful answers

sarahk, Aug 13, 2018 IP
  7. ScottSP

ScottSP Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you ever get this sorted? Have you given any consideration to how you'll process payments with your Shopify Store? One issue is that if you're in a space deemed "high risk" or selling products disallowed by Shopify than they won't allow you to use Shopify Payments (or they'll shut you down).

I work for a merchant account services provider, Soar Payments, which has easy Shopify integration optioons, so if you have any questions about this feel free to PM me.

ScottSP, Dec 14, 2018 IP
  8. Ben Frost

Ben Frost Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just watch some basic videos first in your language, I believe you get some basic ideas about Shopify, after that, I suggest you look forward to some apps that will allow you to find more specific products for your shop with keyword.

Oberlo is the top apps for shopify. If you are looking for a business idea, or you are in need of a product to sell, Oberlo can help you. With Oberlo, you can search a marketplace of products that you can import directly into your Shopify store. When you receive an order, Oberlo will ship the product directly to your customers. There is no need for you to worry about packaging or shipping.

Ben Frost, Dec 23, 2018 IP
  9. SenseiMaster

SenseiMaster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'd recommend starting with learning about some of the core features behind the Shopify platform in order to get acclimated well. They do an amazing job at creating competitive advantage between them and their peers and it's really something that you should look into in order to understand the core fundamentals of the platform.

Other than that, you haven't given us much information to go from there. Shopify Dropshipping is all the rage these days, and using apps like Oberlo to import items from Aliexpress into your store and effectively execute transactions with big markups can be a profitable business (although, it's becoming harder in 2019).

First, what is your niche (what kind of products are you looking to sell)? Also, how are you going to fulfill orders (dropshipping, warehousing, etc.). If you can create significant demand using valid marketing strategies for your product and develop a long-temr brand, then this can be a profitable venture for you. Just don't screw it up by going into it not knowing what you're doing!

SenseiMaster, Dec 30, 2018 IP
  10. isoft110

isoft110 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just start it
    How else can we help you bro?

isoft110, Jan 3, 2019 IP
  11. moshelog

moshelog Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can use free information sources such as Shopify tutorials, Youtube videos, and I also used Importify's FAQ page and e-book. I found the Niche Prerequisites article very useful when I started my store. It's in the Importify resource page, it contains answers to FAQs, videos, and tips for starting a successful Shopify dropshipping business.

moshelog, Mar 29, 2019 IP
  12. Marione Payott

Marione Payott Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck)
    Shopify is really a great platform that allows creating a store that works well and looks nice. Besides, if you want to unlock one more channel of revenue -the Cart2Cart Affiliate Program can more than help you. From my personal experience, an affiliate partnership is an optimal way to spread the word about the newly-launched ebusiness.

Marione Payott, Jul 28, 2022 IP
  13. Bateman90

Bateman90 Peon

Best Answers:
    My business went online during the pandemic because in-store shopping was limited. We started on Shopify in 2020 and it was the best decision. Most of our revenue comes through online sales and we're thinking about closing our physical locations. Less traffic and more expensive.

Bateman90, Aug 9, 2022 IP