1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to use cpanel license in multiple servers

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by behinamb, Aug 13, 2018.

?

how to use cpanel license in multiple servers

1. cPanel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ControlPanel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    It seems that some websites offer cPanel licenses at a much lower price than the original license, I think they have a solution to use one license for multiple servers.
    But how can I use a cPanel license for multiple servers? I
    t's interesting to know that even updating is possible. Does anyone have any idea?
    Thanks

behinamb, Aug 13, 2018 IP
  2. thatJRyan

thatJRyan Peon

Best Answers:
    As is known to all, cPanel charges on a single server basis:https://cpanel.com/pricing/
    Thus, I don't feel there would be a solution to use one cPanel license for multiple servers.
    If the support for muiltiple server management is a must-have feature for your panel, then this VPSrobots is probably the thing you are after:https://vpsrobots.com/pricing

thatJRyan, Aug 13, 2018 IP
  3. behinamb

behinamb Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi
    I want to use cPanel licence on multiple servers. Honestly I want to crack WHM licence. In normal behavior WHM connects to it's servers and checks the licence. But I want my servers do not connect to WHM servers directly. I think some kind of proxing should be used but I don't know how it should be done! I want someone to write a complete licencing system for WHM

behinamb, Aug 13, 2018 IP
  4. thatJRyan

thatJRyan Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, man!
    I am not sure about if cPanel would add support for multiple server manangement, as it is a hot trend.
    Also, to be frank, I am not positive about your proposal.

thatJRyan, Aug 13, 2018 IP