1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can Iearn adword and how it works?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by quicksolution4u, Aug 4, 2018.

He Guys,

I am soon going to launch new business website. ans looking forward to promote it on various channel.
    can any one suggest me best Google adwords strategy and how can I learn myself?

I'll appreciate any individual suggestion.

Thanks in advance.

quicksolution4u, Aug 4, 2018 IP
  2. enhu

enhu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No doubt, Google AdWords is the best for small level advertisers and Publishers for fulfilling their advertising needs occasionally and effectively. It gives you the full control to manage and plan your campaigns. So, it all depends on how effectively you use this ad network in your advantage.

First of all, make a list of Keywords that are suitable and related to your website. Plan the keywords wisely. Look for mainly these 3 things while selecting keywords:

• Competition ( high competition means higher prices or bids, so more money to spend)
    • Volume ( High volume means a good availability of traffic and it means the keywords are popular among searchers)
    • Pricing ( See the CPC of the keywords. It depends on many factors, i.e- location, competition, value, SERP ranking, etc)
    The next step would be creating ads for your website pages or posts or Homepage. Creating effective ads can create a huge difference to the overall performance of your Adwords account. This is another major area where you need to work carefully.

So, basically there are majorly the 2 parts in AdWords where you need to learn the most things:
    1. Keywords
    2. Ads creation

enhu, Aug 9, 2018 IP
  3. david122

david122 Peon

Best Answers:
    Relate to what enhu said best tool to do this is Keyword Planer but unfortunately you will not get full information if you do not have active campaign. You won't see search volume which is one of the most important indicator. In this case, best will be to set up low budget campaign, use this tool and then make good campaign.

david122, Aug 9, 2018 IP
  4. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    There is a free online course from Google if you are looking to get Google Adwords Certified which has requirements of clearing the exam every year for certificate to be valid as Google make changes to the platform every year.

degreubiwa, Feb 28, 2019 IP