1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How does Google Tag System work?!

Discussion in 'Google' started by jamesedwards0579, Jul 3, 2018.

Greetings everyone.. I am freshman here =)
    I am experiencing some issues with google tags...
    There is a facebook group of mine that represents mine company. So, i would love to make when someone types (for example) my name on the google browser, then, i would love that my facebook page pops out there on the first page of the results (if its possible to be first or second one). I hope i wrote it right. If you can help me, please do, i would appreciate it..
    P.S I have tried with google tag manager, but i did not figure it out, i am not sure how to use it..

jamesedwards0579, Jul 3, 2018 IP
  2. Hostfinch

Hostfinch Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google Tag Manager or any other tag manager works the same way.

Enter tag manager, you will ask your developer to place only a single piece of code on the website which is Tag Manager's code. That's all. You can manage all your analytics and marketing tags on the Tag Manager console.

In short Tag Manager is a cloud based tool where you can manage JS tags yourself without the help of developer changing the source code of your page.

Hostfinch, Jul 29, 2018 IP
  3. svejorange

svejorange Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have any recommendations for free sources on the subject?

svejorange, Aug 8, 2018 IP