1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New ecommerce business troubles.

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by JonathanF2018, Jul 5, 2018.

Hello,
    I have just opened an Ecommerce business in Florida (selling non-branded items online, average price is 50$),with it: LLC, business checking account.. whole package. What I ran into is merchant account providers are not really going out of their way to work with me for some reason. Perhaps, because the business is brand-new ecommerce? Being there is a lot of fraud and stuff like that? My credit record is excellent, no prior account closures or bankruptcies, etc... Would anyone suggest a merchant account provider who would be happy working with me, with fast account approval and not a lot of paperwork required? Thanks in advance!

JonathanF2018, Jul 5, 2018 IP
  2. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What type of products do you sell? Shoot me a PM if you want, I'll be happy to answer any specific questions for you. Have been doing this for a long time.

jestep, Jul 5, 2018 IP
  3. NetWatcher

NetWatcher Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

It could be for many reasons... But one of them could be a fact that you just started, your average price is low and the estimated revenue is low. So they don't see the interest.
    Anyway, there is for sure some Merchant who can help you out.

Jestep sounds like a good option to try to work with :)

NetWatcher, Jul 16, 2018 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Jul 16, 2018 IP
  5. Elevate

Elevate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Who have you tried working with so far? Paypal and Stripe are pretty easy to get up and running with. If you want a lower processing rate, you may want to consider Chase (there is paperwork though).

Elevate, Aug 3, 2018 IP
  6. OMI Nutrition

OMI Nutrition Peon

Best Answers:
    There really isn't much more to add here. SQUARE is perfectly fine for a startup. Beyond that, when you get to processing ~$30k annually then there are companies out there who can work with you and customize a solution that closer to your personal or business needs.

OMI Nutrition, Sep 19, 2018 IP