1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Beware of this scammers ''Premium Technologies''

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by fernandofgg, May 7, 2018.

I purchase a 20tb server for a total of $1800usd on premiumtechs.uk and premiumtechs.net (paid by payoneer and paypal), they gave me access to clients area (as a final client/customer) and after they got the money they kicking me out of clients area, they bloked me on skype and they ignorig me on email. They simply took my money, scammed me, ignoring me and kicking me out from the hosting clients area, support, etc..

payoneer.com ID: paypal ID:

These domains: premiumtechs.uk and premiumtechs.net are 2 years old so you think about this.

This is a fraudulent website, they are not a hosting company!!, they dont have such services, they dont have nothing they are offering like web desing and development, apps, etc., you can call them on their 4 phones and they will not pick up their phone, all images of the site were taken and downloaded from ''stock images'', the chat is a fake chat, and if they reply once to you is because they want to scam you, they dont have offices in USA or UK or anywhere, they are from Pakistan, they barely speaks and write english. If you find good reviews on Internet of them it is because they are made by them and they are totally fake.

The saddest part is that not even payoneer or paypal do no thing about it, when I ask for a chargeback they treat us like the criminals and the real criminals are free waiting for the next victim. When it comes on digital goods is barely impossible to get your money back.

Beware!!

UPDATE:
    I have made this website with all the proofs of this cam: http://www.premiumtechs-uk.com/

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    fernandofgg, May 7, 2018 IP
  2. johncarter1

johncarter1 Peon

Best Answers:
    The websites premiumtechs.uk and premiumtechs.net are just set up to scam innocent people out of their money.
    Don’t be naïve and trusting of the big claims on their website!! These are frauds waiting to scam you for fun!!!

I hire them for my web design project. They took my money and in return I got no service. I can’t reach them on their phones or emails. There is no response.

It has been months. There is no way I can get the money back from these frauds!!! Even the payoneer and paypal didn’t help me out in this case.

I invested all my money hoping to make great profits in business. Now I have nothing. I’ve been scammed by these thieves!

johncarter1, Jul 21, 2018 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    upload_2018-7-22_19-6-17.png
    lol, you weren't alarmed at their inability to present their street address as "1 St Michael Court, Woodside Road"?

Or the fact that the shabby group of shops shows no sign of them?
    I don't like victim blaming but a bit of due diligence doesn't go astray.

[​IMG]

upload_2018-7-22_19-10-57.png
    This one is a postal service, not their actual address

upload_2018-7-22_19-12-14.png
    Their Estonia office is listed as a Government building

and Google Maps can't make sense of the Pakistan Office's address but that is (by default) likely to be the real address of this enterprise - backed up by the job ads on their twitter, facebook, and linkedin accounts

[​IMG]

and finally, this customer service rep's name has to be made up!
    upload_2018-7-22_19-17-2.png

sarahk, Jul 22, 2018 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  4. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You spent $1800 WITHOUT EVEN MAKING SURE THE COMPANY WAS LEGITIMATE?

Damn. I wish I was rich enough to gamble $1800 on pie-in-the-sky schemes.

mmerlinn, Jul 22, 2018 IP
    malky66 and sarahk like this.
  5. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So, you sent your money to a non-existent company and you are whining because you lost it? If anyone is stupid enough to send money without FIRST making sure the company is legit, GETS WHAT HE DESERVES - NOTHING.

That said, you are not the first one to send money to this scammer without doing your due diligence, and will not be the last one either. See here for more info >>> https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...s-premium-technologies.2835887/#post-19570573

mmerlinn, Jul 23, 2018 IP
  6. fernandofgg

fernandofgg Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As I can see more and more complaints are been published on serveral forums right now

fernandofgg, Jul 25, 2018 IP
  7. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Seems due dilligence went out the window, it's no wonder scammers exist when people are too stupid to be in charge of money.

Wonder how long it took @sarahk to dig that info up.......

malky66, Jul 25, 2018 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    5 minutes using their own website.

sarahk, Jul 25, 2018 IP
  9. Mejer

Mejer Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for sharing this with us. I will avoid them at all costs. The Internet is overloaded with all kinds of scams, and every day there are more and more of them. The users should be extremely careful.

Mejer, Jul 30, 2018 IP
  10. fernandofgg

fernandofgg Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Here all the proofs I made on this site

http://www.premiumtechs-uk.com/

fernandofgg, Aug 2, 2018 IP
  11. b2bwriter

b2bwriter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    how this company has paypal? Pakistanis can't have paypal. It means someone is operating the business from country paypal supports. Why don't you contact paypal and see what they have to say. they have all the access.

b2bwriter, Oct 10, 2018 IP