1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I just got scammed today.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by pagecoder, Jun 18, 2018.

Hi guys,
    I had a bad experience here, for the first time ever.
    With this guy.
    https://www.digitalpoint.com/members/scott2342.768300/
    He asked me to post at his forum for 10 cent per post/thread. I made two accounts as c4cyber, DaisyInsearch and when I asked for money. He delete my usernames and refused to pay. He used to check my posts on daily basis and only when I asked for money, He said that its copy paste. He is still using that content but removed my usernames.

All the posts on his forum made by me are still there.

Some of my threads/posts..
    https://www.moneymakingexpert.com/forums/topic/how-much-owners-of-shared-offices-make-every-month/
    https://www.moneymakingexpert.com/forums/topic/is-there-online-business-that-can-be-started-in-2018/
    https://www.moneymakingexpert.com/forums/topic/does-cold-calling-works-for-getting-new-clients/

I ask him to delete my content. But so far he isn't deleting any.
    I will keep posting about him untill he delete my content.

pagecoder, Jun 18, 2018 IP
  2. pagecoder

pagecoder Banned

Best Answers:
    He post just few months ago that he wasted 20 euro to market his face book page and didn't even get a single like. I think God works in mysterious way. I'm not angry anymore. May God punish every scammer and liar who make other people to work hard, spend their time and than run away with their work.

pagecoder, Jun 18, 2018 IP
  3. Mejer

Mejer Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the club. The Internet is full of scammers, so you should be careful. I was also scammed recently, and that happens sometimes. When you work online, you deal with all kind of people, and some of them are untrustworthy. But the experience will help you to avoid a similar mistake next time.

Mejer, Jul 30, 2018 IP
    c4cyber likes this.
  4. DpointG

DpointG Active Member

Best Answers:

I tested out all those links to your posts, None are active as they a No longer there, so I gues he has deleted them all, shame on him for not paying you

DpointG, Aug 16, 2018 IP
    c4cyber likes this.
  5. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You were just banned for having a duplicate account. (c4cyber) Do you expect that God will punish you?

Spoiltdiva, Aug 16, 2018 IP
  6. Coscom Inc

Coscom Inc Peon

Best Answers:
    Do people earn money for posting on this platform?

Coscom Inc, Sep 11, 2018 IP
  7. tacit

tacit Member

Best Answers:
    As long as you learn from this experience man it was worth it... And the $$ is nothing in the long run for the experience gained in knowing how to cover your ass from now on... this business is over flowing with people willing to do and say anything in order to take advantage of ya for that one time come up... We've all been there, but its never how ya fall, its how ya pick yourself back up and get back at it again!

Keep on truckin' buddy

tacit, Sep 11, 2018 IP
    c4cyber likes this.
  8. DVOnline

DVOnline Member

Best Answers:
    A friend of mine got scammed by an account that had the same picture and a similar looking username of another person. By knowing and trusting that person, and with the wish to help, some $34,000 USD was sent to that impostor and that account evaporated along with the money. I just thought maybe this story will make you feel better.

Be careful next time and don't trust anyone, even if they use an account of a person that you trust, because that person which you trust may be hacked. Look for a fair escrow that protects both trading parties. If someone promises a reward, make sure to evaluate the risk of agreeing to something that you have no guarantee of getting. A simple search could've revealed that, but in your case, there weren't many reviews about that website so you had no way of knowing if that offer was authentic or a scam.

Not many share their post-scam experience, due to being devastated or emotionally hurt. Thank you for sharing yours.

DVOnline, Sep 14, 2018 IP
    c4cyber likes this.