1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Mobile First Indxex

Discussion in 'Google' started by unbrako1, Jul 6, 2018.

We received an email via our Google Webmaster account this week saying that our website is now being indexed using the Mobile First index. Whilst I appreciate the whole idea of smartphone compatibility has been a ranking factor for some time has anyone any indication of how this new index will affect (or not) ranking?

unbrako1, Jul 6, 2018 IP
  2. Hostfinch

Hostfinch Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Mobile-first indexing means that Google would primarily use the mobile version to rank pages from a website, to understand the structured data and to show it accordingly in the mobile search results.

Hostfinch, Jul 29, 2018 IP
  3. Siservices

Siservices Active Member

Best Answers:
    Previously If you search from Mobile, Google shows results from the desktop perspective on your smartphones also, but now with mobile first indexing, people searching on mobile will get results based on the indexation of mobile searches itself. To rank, you should have a mobile friendly website and page speed should be above 80/100. You can also use AMP pages if you have a content based website.(Blogs, News etc.)

Siservices, Jul 31, 2018 IP
  4. backlinksellerr

backlinksellerr Peon

Best Answers:
    if you keep your site constantly updated.

backlinksellerr, Sep 23, 2018 IP
  5. Amigo9876

Amigo9876 Active Member

Best Answers:
    In russian section mobile doesn't have any advantage to desktop.
    I doing search in google using desktor or mobile, and my site has at the same positions.
    And before my site, is sites without mobile version.

Amigo9876, Sep 28, 2018 IP
  6. Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Mobile first indexing is actually what it sounds like. It just implies that the mobile indexing of your site turns into the beginning stage for what Google incorporates into their list and the pattern for how they decide rankings.

Stuart Broad, May 31, 2019 IP