1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's going on with RevenueHits?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Aalesund, Jul 20, 2018.

I have been using their network for several years. I don't earn so much because my sites are not in English but without problems I earned 5-6 USD per day.
    The problem is now that since the beginning of this month the revenue is continues to fall down. Last month 5 usd per day, this month 5 usd for 8 days..... This is ridiculous.
    Someone else has the same problems?
    Also all ads are not works in mobile devices. I've checked on my phone and tablet and no visible banners from RevenueHits. Before I had over ~75K impressions (desktop + mobile) and now I have only ~50K impressions (desktop only). How to fix it? Or RevenueHits is dead?

[​IMG]

Aalesund, Jul 20, 2018 IP
  2. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    why don't you speak with the support team or personal manager?
    probablly the rates for you traffic are down in this period, like all the rates in this period.

crystygye, Jul 22, 2018 IP
  3. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use revenuehits a lot before ... their network fall a lot down ... i send them a mail before to support, even there support doesn't know anymore what to lie LOL anyway revenuehits is dead now. sad was really good ad.

ZoC, Jul 22, 2018 IP
  4. NewXclu

NewXclu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try native advertising, most of these pop ad networks are dead now since Google updated the chrome browser ad-block settings. If you didn't meet a manager who could help you get a fixed cpm before this occurred, then I suggest you try native or push notifications.

NewXclu, Jul 22, 2018 IP