1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guest Posting Review

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by manis, Jul 13, 2018.

Hi expert,

I have one blog with multiple category like health, business, education, food and more. I accepting guest post also so i have one question about guest post content means how to check content for duplication, unique and it's good for my blog or not. I simply used, copy some content and search in google search if not found any words or line i think it's unique. Any other way for checking. Because i am trying to increase my blog DA and PA.

manis, Jul 13, 2018 IP
  2. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Asifur Rahman Rakib Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please never accept duplicate , spanning,and very low quality full contents for you site from quest posts . You can check content duplication via https://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/ this free tool.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    Asifur Rahman Rakib, Jul 13, 2018 IP
    manis likes this.
  3. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use Copyscape to check duplicate content. And if you are asking these simple questions then how come you are providing SEO Services?

mrb1129, Jul 13, 2018 IP
  4. Shivani Shrivastav

Shivani Shrivastav Active Member

Best Answers:
    Toxic links are links to your website from spam sites created only for link building purpose and also from websites containing viruses and malware. You can find out such type of links from SEMRUSH tool..

Shivani Shrivastav, Jul 15, 2018 IP
    manis likes this.
  5. manis

manis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know that thing, but i am finding tool for check copy content... So this simple question is for tools.. thanks for your words!

manis, Jul 17, 2018 IP
  6. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Then why are you trying to increase DA and PA. They are a third party metrics which have nothing to do with the SERP's.

mrb1129, Jul 17, 2018 IP
    manis likes this.