1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Directory Listing (.com)

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by kapilshrm00, May 31, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,

I am offering directory listing service. I have list of directories where i can post your business details. It will give you both backlink and traffic. I can post your business details on 50 directories (manually).

My price is just $20 for this.

If interested please start a conversation.

I can submit your business details on one directory as a sample. If you will like then you can ask for 49 more links.

Thanks

kapilshrm00, May 31, 2018 IP
  2. rheahold

rheahold Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, I would be interested. In the sample too.
    Thanks!

rheahold, Jul 12, 2018 IP
  3. kapilshrm00

kapilshrm00 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please provide these details in message:
    1. Business name:

2. Business address:

3. Suburb:

4. State:

5. Postcode:

6. Business phone:

7. Business email:

8. Website:

9. Business description:

10. Keywords:

kapilshrm00, Jul 12, 2018 IP
  4. abhas kant

abhas kant Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, Kapil is you able to write good words for my website: digitalliv.com.
    plz, let me know the price. Article I need on About us, Services, Homepage, Contact us.
    Focus Keywords: Digital Marketing, Social Media, Lucknow, Top Digital Marketing, Facebook Promotion etc.

abhas kant, Oct 5, 2018 IP
  5. kapilshrm00

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My price per 500 words is just $5. If interested please let me know.

kapilshrm00, Oct 5, 2018 IP
  6. abhas kant

abhas kant Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you send a sample link and check my website for digitalliv.com, Also I will not using PayPal gateway because my card is not supported PayPal gateway.

7. kapilshrm00

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please check sample below and let me know which payment methods you can use?

===========
    How To Sell Your Products Through Digital Marketing

There are so many ways today that you can learn how to sell your items online. One of the most familiar ways to sell them is by promoting them through the internet. Besides, today it is all about the internet. When you are a business owner (you start your factory) with an expectation that you can someday earn profit from it. But what if it doesn’t sell well. This is the fault of not the way you sell it or not even in the goods but how you market your items for sale. And it is either the fault of the people or the way in which you are handling it. In any company today (a lot of businesses deal with items that go on sale through Amazon or even eBay) but, when you don’t know how to market your item in the online industry you can find it difficult to earn your money.

Using Digitalized Marketing Strategies
    How does one do this? When you work online with online media you will discover that there are many ways to market your products. Many search engines use SEO techniques that enable the internet (or rather Google) to search for the item you are looking for and eventually end up with a variety of different products. This is what you call online marketing services, which help you to properly sell your goods. You as a business owner must know what type of words you must choose and put into your products. So, next time people want to sell items they should always ensure that what they put makes sense for the reader and buyer. People depend to know what is read and another way of trying to get something that is appropriate for the pictures as well.

Tips To Market Your Products Online
    When you are marketing your products online (you should make sure that it is properly put online) because sometimes people may feel that they are being cheated on when they get the final product. It can be a bad review, or your client may not purchase from the same store again which means that you will lose your profit again. There are a lot of ways to make sure that your products are liked by your clients and one way to make sure that the pictures you upload onto your site should be clear and precise so that there won’t be any disappointments from both parties.

Customer Feedback
    If you are a business owner who depends on customer reviews, it should be important that many of the clients post positive reviews for you as a business which will also bring you more clients and people who would like to buy items from you. Owning a website, you must make sure that your item sells or else it might not gain you any profit which can also cause your business to go bankrupt. This helps people to also understand where they have to do it the right and wrong way in the digital arena.

8. abhas kant

abhas kant Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

9. kapilshrm00

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Paytm is good for me too. You can add me on skype.