1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problems making sales

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Patrick Monahan, Jul 12, 2018.

I've been trying to sell my products off of my website https://patrickswoodworking.com and have had no sales because my ads arent working. The next thing I wanted to try to sell my products is find a website or company that can list and sell my items for a commission on each unit sold. Does anyone know of any sites or companies that offer a service like this? I know there used to be ebay valet but that recently got shut down. Thanks

Patrick Monahan, Jul 12, 2018 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Commission Junction is an affiliate site for promoting physical products. I think its name has changed recently but you can still find it by searching CJ. Clickbank also lists physical products now.

A quick glance at your site raises a question for me. If you list your products on a site like CJ will you be able to satisfy a sudden spike in sales? Say you get a few dozen affiliates marketing your products can you produce your products fast enough to make good on deliveries?

If not you should consider marketing the products yourself on a site like Etsy.

JoeSpirit, Jul 12, 2018 IP
  3. Maurice83

Maurice83 Peon

Best Answers:
    You also may want to consider looking into A/B testing your ads, and niche-ing down with your marketing further if you haven't done that already.

Maurice83, Jul 12, 2018 IP
  4. TravelDev

TravelDev Peon

Best Answers:
    Your website needs some serious improvements in my opinion. Some images don't work and the white spaces are too big or poorly implemented. The header is awkward. Now I don't know if this is gonna fix the sale problem itself but I'm sure is part of the problem. Just not sure how much.
    If you want I can help, I'm a web developer / designer, and I can do it for no costs everything that's under 1 hour work. I'm just trying to networking with people in e-commerce because I want to open my shop soon.

TravelDev, Jul 13, 2018 IP
  5. Arun Kumar Soni

Arun Kumar Soni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, put more products here and also with sales improvement go with SEO as it take time but when get rank your sales will tremendously increase.

Arun Kumar Soni, Jul 13, 2018 IP