1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's content good for Search Engines Ranking ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Asifur Rahman Rakib, Jul 11, 2018.

Great content is king of a website , every webmaster should be known .We should not only care of optimization ,but also we must give an awesome solution for users via contents. Your short content can be ranked high than your long content, If your content is valuable .

Search engines want only to keep rank top of URLs where users become more satisfied .Now your question ,will Google take opinion from every users ? no , It's impossible. But there have already exist users behavior data. How many time the users have given on the content,when clicked back button, and other many things.

So, make your contents more informative and engage able which have practical value .
    Google will keeps your contents in top results.
    Because, users satisfactions = Google satisfactions.

Asifur Rahman Rakib, Jul 11, 2018 IP
  2. arunkk

arunkk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Right now a days content is the king for websites. But make sure all content should be unique, high quality and meaningful. because user only read informational content if content will be not informative then user drop the website and will go to the other website.

arunkk, Jul 12, 2018 IP
  3. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have seen sites who have great content yet they rank to none.

But sites who have low quality content, rank better.

There is a reason its called 'Search Engine Optimization' and not 'Content Optimization'.

Yeah sure, unique content is great but how many people produce them??!! Most of them copy or just rewrite them.

mrb1129, Jul 12, 2018 IP
  4. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Asifur Rahman Rakib Active Member

Best Answers:
    You're right ,bro. But only great content is king for websites.

Ha ! Ha ! Actually We should take care of producing high quality contents and optimize them for targeted keywords , If we want to keep our sites in Top one for long time .

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2018
    Asifur Rahman Rakib, Jul 13, 2018 IP
  5. mrb1129

Best Answers:
    Can you tell me which sites you have ranked without links and just with content?

mrb1129, Jul 13, 2018 IP
  6. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Best Answers:
    Now a days, without great contents backlinks are valueless for ranking. When you will write quality full content, it'll generate automatically thousands of backlinks totally free.Because webmasters try to add valuable contents links as their external links on their sites. So, it's sense that all top ranked URLs have both quality content and tons of backlinks.

Asifur Rahman Rakib, Jul 13, 2018 IP
  7. mrb1129

Best Answers:
    Oh yeah, then why don't you go ahead and give me an example!!!!

mrb1129, Jul 13, 2018 IP
  8. myinternetempire

myinternetempire Peon

Best Answers:
    My first advice would be to write for your website readers first and the search engines second.

Keyword stuffing to increase prominence and relevancy is a thing of the past. Just be real and provide the best possible information for the search phrase or keyword that people are diving into.

If your content is exceptionally well-written, the search engines will automatically take notice of this without any manipulation or extensive off-page SEO investments.

Of course, doing link prospecting and acquiring quality relative backlinks and traffic for each of your cornerstone keywords is beneficial. But you can keep your time and cost requirement minimal by simply providing the best information on any given topic.

Asifur, I understand what you're trying to say here, but it can appear a bit misleading too. In the real world, JUST because your content is perfect, there is nothing that guarantees you indexation, rank or "thousands of backlinks." To get those links with minimal effort you have to provide some form of social currency. What makes someone want to link to that page? What's in it for them?

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    myinternetempire, Jul 15, 2018 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Really, are webmasters really still adding links to other people's content so readily?

sarahk, Jul 15, 2018 IP
  10. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Best Answers:
    I
    I'm totally agree with you. I've been discussing which is essential for Search Engines rankings. You can take other part of SEO ,that is also great.But valuable content is first point for Search engines ranking for long time.

Asifur Rahman Rakib, Jul 15, 2018 IP
  11. mrb1129

Best Answers:
    Well certainly OP thinks that way.

mrb1129, Jul 17, 2018 IP
  12. Prof.stan

Prof.stan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why not if you provide the best content in your niche. I give an example no. of times I answer on many forums or blog for specific queries then I put a link for MOZ, SEJ, Google after adding some descriptions. So I can say, adding authenticity, statistics, data etc in your content will produce one-way links. Sometimes people offer the free tool, calculator etc, in that case, they receive linkback from external resources. So, i am not sure why you guys surprised

Prof.stan, Jul 17, 2018 IP
  13. mrb1129

Best Answers:
    Here is what I will do if a site provide an unique content I will see the merit of the site. And then I will see that if the site has provided any other these type of articles or not. If those article number is less than 100 or not to be specific according to the niche. I will simply make those links no-follow.

No one is going to give do-follow links just like that. Because all webmasters fear that they will end up getting a manual actions penalty.

mrb1129, Jul 17, 2018 IP
  14. Prof.stan

Best Answers:
    I am totally shocked we are still discussing about follow or nofollow backlinks

Prof.stan, Jul 19, 2018 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  15. Digitalservices

Digitalservices Peon

Best Answers:
    With the help of Unique and great content, you can rank your website easily

Digitalservices, Jul 21, 2018 IP
  16. Prof.stan

Best Answers:
    And how, it will be decided which is unique and great content guys please wake up now we are in the 21st century

Prof.stan, Jul 21, 2018 IP
  17. mrb1129

Best Answers:
    Yeah, by unique content one can produce now and get ranked after 10 years or never.

mrb1129, Jul 21, 2018 IP
    Prof.stan likes this.
  18. Prof.stan

Best Answers:
    Yes, it is, it is close to impossible to produce unique content and it is very hard to write linkable content, only experts can do this :)

19. mrb1129

Best Answers:
    Even experts are having a hard time these days.:(

mrb1129, Jul 21, 2018 IP
    Prof.stan likes this.
  20. Prof.stan

Best Answers:
    Yes you are absolutely correct my most of friends have moved for Paid marketing or have changed this industry