1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Am I unattractive?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DeJ___, Jul 2, 2018.

I’m 21 years old and I have had some people tell me that my face looks too young for my age and a more mature face is more attractive? What can I do to make myself look a little older. I don’t dress like a little girl or anything, but people say my face isn’t mature enough.

Attached Files:

DeJ___, Jul 2, 2018 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    A vibrant smile, an engaging personality along with good self esteem makes one attractive. The rest is merely window dressing.

Spoiltdiva, Jul 2, 2018 IP
    mmerlinn and dcristo like this.
  3. fly14

fly14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't mind the others.young face is good

fly14, Jul 2, 2018 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You are fine and it will ultimately work to your advantage to have a young looking face. :)

jrbiz, Jul 4, 2018 IP
  5. agung fajriadi

agung fajriadi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    why do you mind that while there are many people want to look younger? It should be a pride to look young naturally while there are many people who use cosmetics for it.

agung fajriadi, Jul 8, 2018 IP
  6. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Be yourself. Don't try to be what you are not. Doing so makes people think you are deceiving them, i.e. lying to them.

Beauty at any age comes from WITHIN. Anything else is like putting lipstick on a pig.

mmerlinn, Jul 8, 2018 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You came to an internet marketing forum to find out?

sarahk, Jul 8, 2018 IP
    agung fajriadi likes this.
  8. andyhoang

andyhoang Peon

Best Answers:
    you don't need other people to say that you are great or you look good. be confident. I'm 21 too and sometimes people talk to me like "you look like a teenager" but that doesnt bother me.

andyhoang, Aug 30, 2018 IP
  9. monim1

monim1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I always wanted to have a younger look.

monim1, Sep 1, 2018 IP
  10. Cixxyz

Cixxyz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't give a f*** about what others say. Learn to love yourself and your energy will show that you are more attractive as well.

Affirmations like this Really helps this journey.

Program your mind to change your thinking instead of being brainwashed by the media telling you that you aren't good enough and buy buy buy, etc.

Namaste.

Cixxyz, Sep 2, 2018 IP
  11. DVOnline

DVOnline Member

Best Answers:
    Beauty standards are extremely difficult these days. If your benchmark of beauty is what you see in magazines and tv ads, then you'll never be attractive, because you have the wrong idea. These pictures and ads have a lot of video and photo editing along with makeup artists and studio lightning. They take hundreds of photos before they decide on which one looks good -according to THEIR standards of beauty. This is their technique to make you buy more of their products.

If I tell you that I know of a guy with 6 packs and a healthy body, but he is a retard, a simpleton without a solid personality, his decisions are easily manipulated. Can you consider him "attractive"? Will you accept to live with this kind of an attractive person for the rest of your life? See what I mean, it's not just looks, it's the whole package. Personality, kindness, and many other things play a big role in determining what is attractive and what is not. At different times in life you'll have different feelings and right now, your benchmark of attractiveness consists of beauty alone and it is already influenced by the media.

Now search for images of "anorexic" and ask yourself again if you are attractive or not.
    Also, search for "celebrity makeup" for before and after shots and you'll realize that it's all a big lie.

DVOnline, Sep 6, 2018 IP
    sarahk and jrbiz like this.
  12. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    "Other things" could be humor, intellect and self confidence.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 6, 2018 IP
  13. SSDBlaze

SSDBlaze Peon

Best Answers:
    Confidence is key, its not about others. Its what you think and how you feel!

SSDBlaze, Sep 6, 2018 IP