1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What am i doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by scott2342, Jun 7, 2018.

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently trying to build some likes on a facebook page related to business in the UK. I decided that I'd run a competition to generate some interest.

I've ran a few ads using that existing competition post i created and i've literally had no engagement what so ever. Not one likes, comment etc. I mean, I can't even give free stuff away! :eek::rolleyes:

Please see this dropbox link (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4hh4udu1d9yalqw/AAAfNeMnWjTRHlY-zZz-O0k7a?dl=0) what my ad looks like and who i've been targeting. Basically had around 12,000 reach and nothing. I've only spent around £20 but i've had nothing... I know you should really spend a bit more to see what to change.

One thing seems to be all mobile traffic, maybe turn that off?

Any help would be appreciated, any tips to grow a facebook page in general too!

scott2342, Jun 7, 2018 IP
  2. SockMeOne

SockMeOne Peon

Best Answers:
    People like a bit more oomph if you get what I'm saying. It seems fairly plain. Add some infographics, interesting quotes, an interesting background or graphics. Make it stand out but make sure to market it to the right audience. You could be sending it to places where people see it but don't need it. Don't be afraid to do some research!

SockMeOne, Jul 5, 2018 IP